A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:18:55 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Dalesandro's for our anniversary tonight, what are we in for?  (Read 1891 times)
Mike 01Hawk
Civic Leader

Peace be with you

« on: June 03, 2009, 09:03:01 am »

I've read all the other threads on here how Buzz can be a handful.

Anyway, do they have many '2 person tables'?  How cramped is the place?  Being our anniversary, I'd kinda like to be 'alone'.

I saw that we won't get to try out the swordfish tonight since it's only served on fri/sat Sad  Also, what's this deal about only being served at certain times, like on a cruise ship?!?  I have no problem waiting on good food, just as long as I know what I'm in for.

Is it best to just not ask for something on the menu and just say "bring us whatever! Smiley"

TIA
joiei
City Father

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 09:47:33 am »

Did you let them know it is your anniversary when you made your reservation?  If not, give them a quick call and ask for a table out of traffic.   I recommend ordering off the menu.   I have never had anything bad here.  The portions can be on the large side.   Enjoy your dinner.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Mike 01Hawk
Civic Leader

Peace be with you

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 08:01:58 pm »

We got the very back booth by the restrooms. 

Service was nice and quick, in and out in 1 hour.  Vanessa was pleasant, reminded me of all the lib/hip servers of Full Moon / Hide Away.  We'll probably try and go again.

BUT HOLY HELL!?!?! WTFMATE PORTION SIZE!?!?! 

Seriously WTF?  We split the lentil soup and it's a good thing we did.  On a normal night eating in, half the lentil portion would have done us in.  In fact I only ate a little over half of my soup cause I knew we had entrees coming out (me = linguine, her lasagna).  If I had to do it over again, I'd ask for a total of 3 meat balls and 1/4 pasta portion.

I think we'll stick to the 'common' folk side of our town (BA) and just go to Benali's.

tulsascoot
Civic Leader

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:06:11 pm »

But how did you enjoy the food? I think it's excellent, but when I go with my wife, we split our entrees and have leftovers. What's to complain about there?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org