A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:19:13 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recession is over?  (Read 9253 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 04:45:36 pm »

Take a walk around your desk to the chair on the other side and sit in it looking for a way for halting a rising rebellion against isolating the common citizen that is the foundation of our system.

Did that.  Can't see my monitor, but I did notice that my orchid needs some water.  Thanks!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 04:51:03 pm »

Don't be confusing shadows with facts. He heard some crazy talk and believed it.

Power is nothing till you use it.
shadows
City Father

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 05:00:40 pm »

Do you say "rue the day"?
As the archives record as in the days of Moses the time is at hand and as the intelligent ones have predicted within the next two decades the scepter will change hands.

Moses was born some 1400 years after the great pyramids were completed by a unknown superior race,   

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 05:06:52 pm »

As the archives record as in the days of Moses the time is at hand and as the intelligent ones have predicted within the next two decades the scepter will change hands.

Moses was born some 1400 years after the great pyramids were completed by a unknown superior race,  

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 06:18:27 pm »

As the archives record as in the days of Moses ...

You knew Moses?

Very cool.

shadows
City Father

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 02:28:49 pm »

Links

In your request for links on government  jobs vs. private industry jobs.  I  have the feeling that one of the posters has a connection with an archives search engines.  If this be true the TW printed a survey about a year ago on the subject at hand,  I am sure he can furnish a link from their archives.       

shadows
City Father

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 02:52:05 pm »

You knew Moses?

Very cool.

No, I did not know Moses but if by truth  of fiction it stressed freedom for his captive people just as is self evident among the masses today.  Governments like in the instant times, where half of the world is in rebellion, there is a growing cry for goverment to let the people go.   

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 03:01:37 pm »

In your request for links on government  jobs vs. private industry jobs.  I  have the feeling that one of the posters has a connection with an archives search engines.  If this be true the TW printed a survey about a year ago on the subject at hand,  I am sure he can furnish a link from their archives.       

There's this thing called Google? You might want to check it out.

Or is it Lougle?
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 03:36:14 pm »

Or is it Lougle?

Not sure Shadows has The Google on his internets.  It's free, he should call Cox and request it.

Has not the time come to demand The Google?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 03:42:15 pm »

No, I did not know Moses but if by truth  of fiction it stressed freedom for his captive people just as is self evident among the masses today.  Governments like in the instant times, where half of the world is in rebellion, there is a growing cry for goverment to let the people go.   

Shadows has a theme song:

http://www.rainmakers.com/gogo.html
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 03:58:28 pm »

Or is it Lougle?

Awesome.

I just saw that movie this past week.  Stupid-funny movie.  Can't believe Cusack was willing to do it.  One of the crudest films I've ever seen.

I was about the same age as those characters at that same time (19 yo in 1986).  They got the clothing and attitudes spot on.

Sorry for the thread hijack.  Reading shadows always makes my head hurt.

I'm just waiting for our resident grump to come in here and start chastising people for being the 'forum police'.  LOL.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 04:01:31 pm by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
dbacks fan
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 04:01:15 pm »

Governments like in the instant times

Huh

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 04:18:57 pm »

...if by truth  of fiction it stressed freedom for his captive people just as is self evident among the masses today. 

I need to gets me a decoder ring for this one.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 04:20:36 pm »

I need to gets me a decoder ring for this one.

It sounds a lot like this:

http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 04:40:04 pm »

Awesome.

I just saw that movie this past week.  Stupid-funny movie.  Can't believe Cusack was willing to do it.  One of the crudest films I've ever seen.

I was about the same age as those characters at that same time (19 yo in 1986).  They got the clothing and attitudes spot on.

Sorry for the thread hijack.  Reading shadows always makes my head hurt.

I'm just waiting for our resident grump to come in here and start chastising people for being the 'forum police'.  LOL.

In Shadow's world, it's Lougle

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org