A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 04:00:04 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vandever Building  (Read 8447 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 12:29:44 pm »

There is a private "spur" from the alley past the back of Vandever to the Thompson building.  The Thompson group was afraid the ramp for underground Vandever parking would block their valley access.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 03:19:44 pm »

Here's an old pic btw.

Posted on the TFA FB page for the Dwell in the IDL event on the 10th of November.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 04:30:41 pm »

There was work going on in the building yesterday when I was down there. So lawsuit or not they are working on it.
MyDogHunts
Activist

ascetic hedonist

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 10:43:09 pm »

I saw a spot on ABC national news about small apartments/living spaces.   The ones featured were all less than 350 sq ft.  Way too cramped for me but maybe some would like it.

I am a minimalist, growing less and less into the cavern of lessness.  My last wife was a hoarder (Love is blind.).

12'X30'... I could live in that and be happy.  Snyder's rock from what I've seen.  Go CBD!  GO!

I ran from OK about 50-yrs. ago & in 2010 I saw downtown's potential.

Tulsa's in a Phoenix rise, reason enough to stick around.

Besides... you can't fully be an Okie except in Oklahoma.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org