News:

Long overdue maintenance happening. See post in the top forum.

Main Menu

Guess who's back?...

Started by Hoss, July 03, 2023, 06:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoss

After seeing a commercial a couple of times today for a tree service (not unusual especially since the storm), I saw one for a Nosak Tree Service.  It was very mild mannered.  I struggled to place the name.  Then I remembered.

Nosak Raw.

Yes, that guy (Paul Nosak) is back on your television (at least in a commercial).

8)

heironymouspasparagus

Quote from: Hoss on July 03, 2023, 06:32:00 PM
After seeing a commercial a couple of times today for a tree service (not unusual especially since the storm), I saw one for a Nosak Tree Service.  It was very mild mannered.  I struggled to place the name.  Then I remembered.

Nosak Raw.

Yes, that guy (Paul Nosak) is back on your television (at least in a commercial).

8)

Guess I missed his previous appearances.   Eye laser business?   Yeah, I can see the connection to tree service....   ?
"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.

patric

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum