A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2024, 01:05:46 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Michael's Alley?  (Read 1797 times)
osu9400
« on: July 11, 2006, 10:21:54 am »

What's up with this place these days? It used to be a clean environment with great food. I've been in twice the past few months and have been disappointed.

These are the things I noticed last night:
- Where are the people? We were the only ones there at 7:30.
- The ceiling tiles above the kitchen/food prep area are disgusting! They are grease soaked and some are crumbling or missing completely.
- The stoves are so nasty on top and on the door surface. Grease has accumulated into pools.
- The floor under the kitchen appliances and prep  table is really gross. (Yes, we sat in the end booth and could see the kitchen)
- The bathrooms were the worst I have seen in a long time. I'm not sure what it was, but there is some strange accumulation around the sink faucet.
- Lights are missing in the dining room and new have been installed, but the romex is just tacked to the ceiling with no attempt to conceal it.
- The food is not what I remember. My chicken breast ($12.99) was very thin and very average. My wife's pork chop ($14.99) was fatty and waaaay under-cooked.
- The german potato salad still tastes good, but now has a different texture - think mashed potatoes.

How do some of these items pass inspection?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org