A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 05:31:47 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone buying an IPhone today?  (Read 12483 times)
tim huntzinger
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 10:12:46 am »

I was present for the live birth of an iPhone today and boy was it easy! That is a sleek, bad-a$$ device!  The 8G model is going for about $750 on eBay despite e's supposed agreement not to let them be auctioned off.

Stores can help one place an advanced order, but otherwise cannot reserve units when a shipment comes in.

Suh-weet!
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 01:02:47 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

What does the "I" in IPhone stand for?

Idiots?

If that is the case, I am going to drive my ICar to IWendy's and get an IBurger.

I = I have one and you don't.

[Cheesy]

Some stores sold out in a matter of hours, some sold out over the weekend.

Steve Jobs beat Bill Gates at his own game. A+
AMP
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2007, 10:57:32 am »

My final complaint about Cell Phone Handsets is the lack of a ring sound that is audible over normal background noises.  

I have yet to find one that I can hear while driving down the highway with the windows rolled down, or in a shop with machines running or at the racetracks with engines idling in the background.  

Anyone have a ringer on their handset they can hear over that type of background noise ?
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2007, 12:39:17 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by AMP

My final complaint about Cell Phone Handsets is the lack of a ring sound that is audible over normal background noises.  

I have yet to find one that I can hear while driving down the highway with the windows rolled down, or in a shop with machines running or at the racetracks with engines idling in the background.  

Anyone have a ringer on their handset they can hear over that type of background noise ?

Nope, but vibrate works in most of those cases. If you have a bluetooth headset, it will ring loudly in your ear too.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org