A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 11:33:39 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In response to alleged inpropriety.  (Read 1767 times)
Admin
Administrator
Philanthropist

« on: August 29, 2007, 07:58:46 pm »

As all of you know, a member that goes by AOXAMAXOA has accused TulsaNow staff of modifying his threads, releasing private information, hacking his account, and attempting to stifle his dissent. The administration at TulsaNow has no indication that TulsaNow staff had anything to do with the above transgressions including the alteration of the thread title in question, except to remove unacceptable content. The only time the staff had any knowledge of AOXAMAXOA's password was the reset it due to login problems. He was free to change it to whatever he wanted.

TulsaNow has a policy of informing individuals of any modifications either in a PM or by doing so in red. If these guidelines are not followed please notify me (Admin) in a PM and I will address the situation. Those PM's send me an email which is monitored throughout the day, even if I am not on the forum. Public outburst serves no constructive purpose.

While we understand the apparent frustration at the situation, his reaction - including lashing out and swear at members and staff as well as accusing nearly everyone of impropriety, was unnecessary and will no longer be tolerated.

This is to serve as a public notice to the aforementioned as well as others on this forum threatening, harassing, vulgar, accusations or spamming of posts or PMs will result in the termination of your posting privileges.

Most would agree that I and the rest of the forum staff have been very patient in this matter and allowed you to vent without reprisal. You are free to disagree, discuss, or remain discontent; but you will not be allowed to degrade the ability of others to enjoy this forum.

This message is posted in public because AOXAMAXOA has made this a very public matter. It is our hope that this clarifies any past transgressions and lets everyone know the current state of affairs. The matter is now closed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org