A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 05:27:28 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Me! Free Dream Analysis  (Read 5833 times)
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 09:15:23 pm »

I hate to admit this. But at the end of that dream I remember seeing credits that scrolled up. I remember waking up and thinking, "that was odd, I wish I had paid attention to who the director and such was. Would it have been me since it was my dream?"  What on earth could that mean?

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 06:32:34 am »

quote:
Originally posted by TheArtist

I hate to admit this. But at the end of that dream I remember seeing credits that scrolled up. I remember waking up and thinking, "that was odd, I wish I had paid attention to who the director and such was. Would it have been me since it was my dream?"  What on earth could that mean?

To dream that you are watching a movie, suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are living vicariously through the actions of others. I can't find any references to credits or directors.

Power is nothing till you use it.
FOTD
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 01:52:20 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

quote:
Originally posted by TheArtist

To dream that you are watching a movie, suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are living vicariously through the actions of others. I can't find any references to credits or directors.

A wise and creative sage once wrote something to the effect that dreams are lies, dreaming is real.

Without knowing which are facts that lie within our dreams, how can one asertain any validity in those dreams?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 06:10:05 pm »

party pooper

PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 02:38:21 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by pmcalk

I use to think I was the only one that had this dream, but I realize now it is very common.  I am back in college.  Its the end of the semester, and I realize I completely forgot about a class.  Never went to any lectures, never read.  Too late to drop the class.  Either its the night before the exam, and I am looking at an enormous book that I must read, or I'm in class and the professor is passing out the exam.  Either way, I have a strong feeling that I'm up a creek.

I have had this same dream my whole adult life, and inevitably, it's related to something (business, task, deadline...some grown-uppy thing) that I need to take care of that I haven't done yet.  It's gotten to the point that I'll start thinking to myself, in the dream, "Hey, this seems suspiciously like that recurring dream I always have...and don't I already have a college degree?"  Smiley

Last night I had a dream that my mom and my aunt were both at my house (they're both deceased) and it freaked me out so much that in my dream I was thinking: "I really hope that I wake up from this one, b/c otherwise these are real ghosts!"

That's the trouble with dreaming in color...no way to tell if it's real!
cks511
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 03:11:49 pm »

Okay RM here's one for ya.  I don't have this one very often BUT....

There is a mansion at 31st and Peoria, it's on the southeast corner, I've never been in it nor do I know who owns it, I probably should but don't. You can't see much the house from the street.  My dream is of me giving tours of the house.  In my dream I know that house down to the very last detail.   I think if I went in the house in reality I would see all the detail I've dreamnt.  It kind of creeps me out.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 04:32:05 pm »

Generally, a house represents you. The fact that the house is hidden from the street for you probably implies that you are hiding details about yourself from your closest friends.

The tours are a subliminal effort to tell your secrets. You desperately want to, but there are so many details you stay afraid.

Who do you give the tours to? What is inside the house?

cks511
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 03:08:31 am »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

Generally, a house represents you. The fact that the house is hidden from the street for you probably implies that you are hiding details about yourself from your closest friends.

The tours are a subliminal effort to tell your secrets. You desperately want to, but there are so many details you stay afraid.

Who do you give the tours to? What is inside the house?

Okay, now I AM creeped out.  I give tours to people I don't know.  The house is full of victorian furniture and huge paintings on the wall.  Yeah I got secrets....don't we all? LOL
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 06:40:11 am »

Old furniture represents outdated thinking or old attitudes. Maybe your secrets were a big deal in the past, but not so anymore.

The strangers are you and represent the part of your past that is hidden.

Yes, we all have secrets. The dream is just your way of telling yourself how you feel about them.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org