A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 10:25:46 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blogger in Britain to be arrested  (Read 1826 times)
Derailed
« on: January 05, 2008, 10:38:03 am »

I read something I thought I would never read;  the apparent imminent arrest of a blogger in Britain who writes about the dangers of Islamism that are within Britain.  I scanned through some of his posts and saw nothing hateful but I haven't read everything so I could be missing something.  

Just recently the news came out that a blogger in Saudi Arabia was arrested but in Britain?

This just blows my mind.

http://lionheartuk.blogspot.com/
si_uk_lon_ok
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 04:33:52 am »

He does refer to Islam as the enemy. He also seems to make inaccurate and sweeping statements indicating that Islam is destroying the UK, he is anti Islamic immigration, against mixed marriages and refers to Muslims and Islam as the ‘enemy’ repeatedly. He also indicates that there is an impending civil war, he calls Islam demonic and says Islam has declared war on Christian Anglo Saxons. The guy is in short a nut. He is also a member of the British National Party, a neo Nazi organisation that denies the holocaust, wants an all white Britain and has terrorist, white supremacist and criminal connections. The law he may be charged under was written to stop people such as Nazis in the UK who were avoiding race hate laws by switching the word Pakistani or Bangladeshi to Islam and Muslim. Such as ‘Pakistanis are evil and destroying Britain and must be driven out’ and changing it to ‘Islam is evil and destroying Britain and must be driven out’.

America has one of the purest freedom of speech laws in the world. The UK also guarantees the freedom of expression, but qualifies this with very strong defamation and libel laws and also laws banning hate speech.
joebaloney
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 04:53:14 pm »

Welcome back Kakie/Jeff Man!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org