A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 12:25:15 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: D-Fest 2008 lineup?  (Read 3792 times)
kylieosu
Civic Leader

« on: April 07, 2008, 10:22:08 am »

Anybody have any idea when the lineup is going to be announced for this year? I haven't heard anything...I'm getting anxious! Smiley
Jostes
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 11:02:51 am »

I've heard names being thrown around, I heard All American Rejects  mentioned as one of the possible headliners.  My friends band Dirtfoot is coming up from LA.  If you get a chance check them out.
grahambino
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:19:33 am »

the mythical Dirtfoot?
i thought he never left South Jersey.
I've heard other rumors about him too.
kylieosu
Civic Leader

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:20:16 pm »

Nice, I'm not a big fan of them like I am of Flaming Lips, but the Rejects put on a good show. I was going to school in Stillwater when they were still playing around there. If that's true, D-Fest will definitely attract a different crowd than last year. And I'll try to make it a point to check out your friend's band, thanks for the suggestion!
jne
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 03:39:57 pm »

Zappa Plays Zappa!

Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.
deinfami
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 06:45:43 pm »

Dfest coordinators are pinning down the final sponsors, and the press release is scheduled for Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 1030 a.m. downtown.

This year is huge for Tulsa Music!  

SUPPORT INDIE MUSIC and go to Dfest.
deinstein
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 07:44:06 pm »

I'll take some Zappa Plays Zappa.

All-American Rejects...well, I'll be at another stage for that one thank you very much.

[}:)]

As for headliners...why not J.J. Cale?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org