A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 11:20:43 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marshall's Old Pavilion Underrated - Where to Buy  (Read 5660 times)
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 10:39:09 am »

I don't foresee Oklahoma allowing strong beer/wine in grocery/convenience stores anytime soon, or after 9 pm and on Sundays for that matter.  BUT I do see allowing microbreweries to sell their strong craft beers at their breweries happening if it gets on the ballot as a state question, similar to the wine question.  That's why I asked if there is any organization or movement toward doing this, or is the Oklahoma microbrew industry too small?

brianh
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 10:46:49 am »

I don't foresee Oklahoma allowing strong beer/wine in grocery/convenience stores anytime soon, or after 9 pm and on Sundays for that matter.  BUT I do see allowing microbreweries to sell their strong craft beers at their breweries happening if it gets on the ballot as a state question, similar to the wine question.  That's why I asked if there is any organization or movement toward doing this, or is the Oklahoma microbrew industry too small?

The Oklahoma Forums ABLE Reform Commission, OKFARC?  I would like to sign up for any organization that is into that.
tuut
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 12:14:28 pm »

Basically the same, but better!  It has had a longer maturation time in the tanks and it is delicious!

Haven't had a chance to try the Old Pavilion yet, but it's refreshing to see a true German Pils brewed with Noble hops around this area as opposed to the "true Pilsner taste" that American Adjunct Lagers like Miller Lite claim to provide.  Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve.  Perhaps your own personal interpretation of the Storm King Stout?  (a guy can dream...)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org