A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 05:15:11 pm
Linked Events
  • Hobby Hydroponics for Beginner: August 24, 2009

• Registrations have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A class designed to introduce beginners to hydroponic gardening  (Read 4214 times)
Enid
« on: August 06, 2009, 06:12:58 am »

This class will provide an overview of the different hydroponic units available (Deep Water Culture, Drip and Ebb/Flow will be covered), how to choose a growing medium, basic lighting, PH & nutrient requirements and how to set up your first hydro unit! A Ph test kit and Hydroponic Basic booklet are included in the $25 fee along with 10% off your first purchase. This class will be limited to 10 students. Call the store or come by to reserve your spot!

Urban Garden
3141 E. 15th Street
Tulsa, OK  74104
918-289-0018
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 07:52:05 am »

When is it?

I've been having some serious issues with fungus in my garden was considering trying hydroponics.  Might be worth looking into!

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 08:31:25 am »

When is it?
August 24th. Or were you asking about the time?

---Robert
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 08:37:16 am »

Enid, great to see and talk to you the other night.  I'd be interested, but might have a conflict.  Will you be doing another class in Sept?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 09:47:38 am »

August 24th. Or were you asking about the time?

I was thinking of what time and how long it runs.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Enid
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 06:18:52 am »

Sorry, its August 24th, Monday, from 7-9 p.m. at the store.  I will have another class in September, but haven't chosen a date yet.  It was good to see you guys also, thanks for dropping by!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org