News:

Long overdue maintenance happening. See post in the top forum.

Main Menu

tulsanow Site blocked (fraud detected)

Started by BKDotCom, January 06, 2023, 09:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heironymouspasparagus

So more than one is blocked....   I am still blocked on half a dozen different combinations of computers, networks, addresses, etc.

Anyone ever check the operation to see what is happening?  Or tell me if it is a real block!   Which makes me wonder how the location I am using today lets my name sign on...?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.

Admin

We have been running old code which has caused a few issues and people like Bitdefender don't care much about us little guys on the web.

swake

Quote from: heironymouspasparagus on July 25, 2024, 05:53:36 PMSo more than one is blocked....  I am still blocked on half a dozen different combinations of computers, networks, addresses, etc.

Anyone ever check the operation to see what is happening?  Or tell me if it is a real block!  Which makes me wonder how the location I am using today lets my name sign on...?

Probably a whitelisting issues, where an incoming IP is known to be owned by someone other than tulsanow.org but the presented domain is tulsanow.org. Need to update some lists.

heironymouspasparagus

Who needs to update lists?  Me?  Or you?

Not sure what I would update on my end....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.