A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 01:20:29 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Links  (Read 1800 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« on: July 18, 2007, 01:39:28 pm »

Figured I would start a thread where people can post some funny links/pictures or whatever.  The angst level around here seems to be growing with the heat so see if this doesn't back it off a little.  Well, I'll probably just start another fight, but anyway.
- - - - -

"Unfortunately Placed Ads"
http://www.oddee.com/item_87332.aspx

Someone has their eye on this stuff, and some of it is terribly funny in a bad way.

Some are just funny:

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
NellieBly
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 01:48:38 pm »

I like Fark.com.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 03:14:22 pm »

The "remember your first girlfriend" placement is so tasteless that it's...it's well...just friggin' hysterical.  I've got people leaning in my office trying to see what the howling is about.

Is ad placement random on places like CNN.com or does it allow for some mischief amongst it's operators college interns?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 08:53:26 am »

No comment:

http://michaelscomments.wordpress.com/2007/07/20/john-edwards-esq/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 10:19:37 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org