A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 05:39:29 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Try this  (Read 2457 times)
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« on: October 23, 2007, 09:10:11 am »

http://www.gizoogle.com

Enter the Tulsa Now site for tranzilation

http://www.tulsanow.org

-or-
http://www.oru.edu/

Don't know why I think this is so funny.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 10:13:53 am »

This is a scream:

Shadows after being put through Gizoogle on the ORU thread, I can finally understand him!:

I believe that Oral was dedicated ta provid'n an educizzles function thizzat would have surpassed any in tha local area. While we is ston'n him lets not forget tha he was told thizzay through tha City of Faith it would be given tha solution ta brotha hittin that booty.

The contribizzles given ta any organizzle is giv'n freely so you betta run and grab yo glock. The support of tha city leada were neva behind tha welfare of tha citizens n tha hospital paper'd up. The idea that one dawg could develop a complete blunt-rollin' facility outside tha Lords of tha City Circle became a thorn in tha palm of they hands . One, two three and to tha four.

True, they cry was thizzay we had enough hospital rooms fo` years ta come died whizzen shortly afta tha City of Faith was open there was a gizzle of expand'n tha present hospitals by spendin' more rooms . Chill as I take you on a trip.

Builda of empires have a hard time pass'n on ta they offspr'n’s tha drive tizzle stimulated tha production of tha acts tizzle create. Like worka of tha city they look at tha enormous income n in tha name of tha city’s being so fortunate as ta have they leadership they is able ta set they own salaries to increase tha peace.

The acts of Richard wife, proven or unproven, displayed before tha public is accusations thizzat by all moral rights have no place in tha mobbin' action before a court. Not only do tizzle destroy before tha public tha marriage ideals but in doing so many seek ta cut off tha fund'n ta ORU n undermine tha integrity of an asset ta tha City of Tulsa.

Posta would seek ta destroy those who in they final need fo` comfort'n, tiznurn ta tha creator as a resource. Fizzy ones observation Oral could have tha keys ta tha pearly gates in hand, not tha leash ta tha golden calf of Aaron . Slap your mutha ****in self.

Page Clip

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 10:16:58 am »

Richard Roberts taking leave:

Statement fizzy tha ORU Board of Regents

The Oral Roberts University Board of Regents today granted tha request of President Richard Roberts fo` a leave of absence steppin' furtha action of tha Board.

“The ORU Board of Regents regrets that tha university family has had ta endure this situation messin' recent weeks n ****. We hizzle a deep appreciation fo` tha wizzle that is being dizzy by adminizzles faculty n S-T-to-tha-izzaff at ORU. The board is F-U-Double-Lizzy committed ta support'n tha efforts of tha independent outside professizzles firms thizzay will review tha allegations n tha practices in place at tha University n report back ta tha Board,” said George Pearsons, Chairman of tha Board of Regents.

The ORU Board of Regents has named B-I-Double-Lizzy Joe Daugherty as tha executive regent ta assume administrative responsibilizzles of tha Office of tha President fo' sheezy. He will be joined by Oral Roberts, chancellor of tha University sho nuff. B-I-Double-Lizzy Joe Daugherty serves as tha Senior Pastor of Victory Christian Centa in Tulsa.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
LisaPeace
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 12:11:55 pm »

haha, you just made my day.  I translated http://www.whitehouse.gov/ and nearly sprayed diet coke through my nose when I noticed the program had added "DOGG HOUSE RECORDS IN THE MOTHA F'IN HOUSE!" right in the middle of an article about why Bush vetoed the child health care legislation.  

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 04:16:51 pm »

I love this!  It's going to be very useful.

We hold these truths ta be self-evizzles thizzay all men is created equal, that they is endowed by they Creator wit certain unalienable Rights, T-H-to-tha-izzat among these is Life, Liberty n tha pursuit of Happiness. — Thiznat ta secure these rights, Governments is instituted among Miznen, chillin' they jizzy brotha fizzy tha consent of tha governed, — That ***** any Fizzay of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is tha R-to-tha-izzight of tha People ta alta or ta abolish it, n ta institute new Government,

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org