A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 03:31:49 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE GLASSBLOWING DEMONSTRATIONS  (Read 2648 times)
glassblower
« on: January 07, 2008, 12:33:06 pm »

Tulsa Glassblowing Studio (formerly Tulsa Gathering Place) is celebrating their hot re-opening after being closed for ice-storm repairs.  WE ARE HOSTING GUEST ARTIST Jeremy Burdge to give FREE DEMONSTRATIONS from 11-4. There is a suggested donation of $5.

Mr. Burdge will also teach a "bit" workshop from 6-8:30, please call the studio for pricing.  582-4527, Tulsa GlassBlowing Studio is located at 19 E. Brady, dowtown.
Jeremy Burdge has been blowing glass for 15 years, and is an instructor at The Corning Museum of Glass in New York, and operates his own studio in Columbus, OH.  His particular interest is in both English and Italian goblet forms.  Mr. Burdge enjoys helping students become as addicted to hot glass as he is.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 02:16:33 pm »

I caught a demonstration while I was attending an event at the TAC Gallery.  Certainly an amazing art as well as amazing product output.  Thanks for letting us know!

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org