A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 04:42:51 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mohawk Golf Course  (Read 1113 times)
TulsaSooner
« on: February 02, 2008, 08:01:14 pm »

I hope the Billy Casper group is able to work wonders when they finally get transitioned into running Mohawk.  Because right now, it looks like it has seen its WAY better days.  Not the courses, they look alright except for the limbs but I know that will take a while....but the pro shop and snack bar facilities need some help.  I played there the last two Saturday's and neither time was anybody available in the snack bar so I sort of had to find my own beer carrier/cooler and you're SOL on the food.  Also, there is virtually no merchandise in the pro shop for sale save for some used clubs and a some "experienced" golf balls.  Sadly, the pro shop cashier guy wasn't all that on the ball either.  Some clubhouse maintenance wouldn't kill them.

Luckily, they have some time before their season hits.  I hope they get it together and the place in shape for the spring and summer months.  I haven't been to Page since the transition to Billy Casper Golf but these are a couple of good venue's the city has that could use some work to get them up to par....so to speak.  [Smiley]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org