A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 09:17:40 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recycle Computers  (Read 2858 times)
Wilbur
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:36:35 am »

PC Power, a local non-profit started by a police officer to help recycle older computers and donate computers to those who can't afford them, will be holding a recycle day on April 19 from 9a-3p at Natural Evolutions, 5719 East 13th Street.  They are looking for volunteers (I'll be there all day).  

If interested in helping, email BokWyrm@aol.com
spincycle
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 05:14:30 pm »

Are their minimum computer requirements? I have two old laptops; and my dad has one desktop we'd like to give to a good cause.
Also, if there is a way to recycle; and you can get our old stuff off, is that possible?
Wilbur
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 06:38:46 pm »

In order for the computer to be recycled and be capable of running current software, the computer must be a Pentium 3 or Pentium 4.  Anything older will simply be recycled.  The group is also very interested in PS2 mice and keyboards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org