A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 04:32:41 am
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopefully 1804 Kept this Guy Away  (Read 7177 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: May 08, 2008, 05:03:58 pm »

What abject scum this illegal is:

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=45940&cat=0

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Nick Danger
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 08:26:31 pm »

Another obvious winner --
http://www.rense.com/general81/illgg.htm
perspicuity85
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 01:27:41 pm »

What does pedophilia have to do with immigration?

Are you trying to say that HB 1804 somehow keeps pedophiles away?  Or, are you implying that illegal immigrants are likely to be pedophiles?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 10:45:25 am »

quote:
Originally posted by perspicuity85

Are you trying to say that HB 1804 somehow keeps pedophiles away?  Or, are you implying that illegal immigrants are likely to be pedophiles?

You know exactly what I am trying to say Geraldo.

USRufnex
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 11:25:32 am »

Yep.  Too bad that the two young church going families who lived across from me moved out of my apt complex and were replaced by "legal" young crankheads and alcoholics...

Stereotyping undocumented workers by the actions of one person is the equivalent of insisting on deporting all black people "back to Africa" based on one heinous crime...

Rense.com???  Yeah, how's that Larry Sinclair dude doing... is he on the payroll now?

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 08:01:08 am »

My neighborhood house of Mexican workers has been replaced with an empty house.  Not sure how that is a step up.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
perspicuity85
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 12:39:09 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

quote:

Actually, I'm just letting you know that when you decide to puke up a bunch of prejudiced bull**** on this board, I will be there to call you out.

If you want to make an argument concerning immigration reform, try something legit, such as:

Illegal immigrants cannot be refused service at emergency rooms, thus driving the cost of health care in the United States.

or,

Illegal immigrants' children go to public schools, yet often their parents don't pay property taxes. (of course this argument discounts the reality that many legal citizens in underpriviledged neighborhoods don't pay taxes either).

Just give me your research supporting the relationship in human behavior between illegally entering a country and sexually abusing children, and I'll shut up.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 04:54:50 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

Actually, I'm just letting you know that when you decide to puke up a bunch of prejudiced bull**** on this board, I will be there to call you out.

Well thank goodness you are out there to protect everyone from my prejudice. All hail the anointed one.

Double A
Sofa King Banned
City Father

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 06:20:40 pm »

quote:

If 1804 keeps even one little girl in Oklahoma from becoming a victim(like that poor ten year old girl) of someone who shouldn't be here in the first place, that is reason enough for me to support it.

<center>
</center>
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom. Ars Longa, Vita Brevis!
perspicuity85
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 09:54:10 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Double A

quote:

If 1804 keeps even one little girl in Oklahoma from becoming a victim(like that poor ten year old girl) of someone who shouldn't be here in the first place, that is reason enough for me to support it.

Either there is a serious lack of intelligence, or just abject ignorance in place here.  Immigration has nothing to do with pedophilia. Period.  You people need to learn how to make an argument without using fallacies.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 09:13:07 am »

as far as I have seen, noone has actually said that there is a link between illegel immigration and these kinds of acts.  Just everyone saying that since this one is illegel, hopefully the new bill kept him out of this state.  However, I will say, if they are here illegely, thus breaking the law to begin with, the chance are greater that they will break more laws, such as this.
mdunn
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 10:12:45 am »

mexicans will do anybody,regardless of age or weight or looks,they dont care!
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 10:32:15 am »

quote:
Originally posted by mdunn

^^^^^ Is my sarcasm meter off?  That's what that was, right?  Sarcasm?
mdunn
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2008, 02:52:28 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by we vs us

quote:
Originally posted by mdunn

^^^^^ Is my sarcasm meter off?  That's what that was, right?  Sarcasm?

Nope,Thats called open your eyes and quit hiding behind the scenes like everyone elsecasm!
mdunn
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 03:06:08 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you want to make an argument concerning immigration reform, try something legit, such as:

Illegal immigrants cannot be refused service at emergency rooms, thus driving the cost of health care in the United States.

or,

Illegal immigrants' children go to public schools, yet often their parents don't pay property taxes. (of course this argument discounts the reality that many legal citizens in underpriviledged neighborhoods don't pay taxes either).

Just give me your research supporting the relationship in human behavior between illegally entering a country and sexually abusing children, and I'll shut up.

Its people like you,That have allowed this country to turn into the immigrant haven it is.OOOOHHHHHHH poor poor Mexican folk,Ohhhhhhh poor poor Vietnamese!First to stand up for them,but I would be willing to bet ya wouldnt be seen next to one!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org