A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 08:31:39 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince  (Read 2353 times)
pfox
Civic Leader

« on: May 22, 2008, 03:04:41 pm »

Just heard this rumor...BOK Center...

Am I alone?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 03:05:00 pm by pfox » Logged

"Our uniqueness is overshadowed by our inability to be unique."
tulsapoolplyr88
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 03:46:55 pm »

I think you will be.....lol.  At least I won't be there.  [}:)]
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 05:33:57 pm »

I and my sisters will be there thats for sure. When we were kids, Prince and ABBA were our favorites lol.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 05:42:29 pm »

According to Pollstar...Prince is in Ireland in June and no other concert dates are booked as of now.

Power is nothing till you use it.
mr.jaynes
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 11:18:00 pm »

I was dreaming when i wrote this....
dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 08:38:43 am »

prince at the bok center would be awesome.  i just saw him at coachella last month.  he brought morris day out for the first couple songs and then sheila e for the next couple songs.  he also did covers of radiohead's "creep" and the beatles "come together".  it was a really great show.  i doubt he would be touring with morris day and sheila e though.  coachella reportedly paid him $4 million for a big show.

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org