A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 04:22:00 pm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warm Fuzzies From The Libtard Blogs  (Read 4420 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« on: September 09, 2008, 11:30:30 am »

What kind of people are these?  Scary.

But I guess it helps take the focus off real issues and potential corruption with candidate's kids.  Like having a son who had a five year consulting contract with one of the (if not the) largest credit card issuer in the world while his father was backing favorable legislation for credit card companies (very un-favorable to the consumer). Sen. Biden (D-MBNA) claims to have never been lobbied by his son during this period.  Well no **** Joe, he didn't need to. MBNA greased his son for five years.  Anyone who has ever felt hosed by a credit card company has Joseph Biden to thank in part for that.

Or the other son, the Attorney General of Delaware, coming up with an arrest warrant to try and neutralize the man who claims to be Sen. Obama's crack whore.  The most amazing part of that is that Larry Sinclair didn't hang himself while in custody.

http://www.tokenconservative.com/leftist-sleaze-mongering-about-palins-baby/

"Here is a roundup of some of the crazy arguments (with links) from various lefties. [Caution: Some of the language in this post is a bit “forthright” in its criticism of the lefties.] If you go to the links, you’ll get some of the flavor of the hatred, paranoia, and conspiracy looniness of liberals. So much for the broad-minded tolerance on which liberals pride themselves, but which anyone who has to deal with them on a daily basis knows to be a delusion.

Nor is this limited to crazies such as the people from Democratic Underground and Daily Kos. Check out this collection from the Washington Post blog. Some of these posts refer to the news that Palin’s 17-year old daughter is pregnant:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2008/09/bristol_pal in_is_pregnant.html?hpid=topnews

“We should demand a paternity test. How much you want to bet Mr. Palin is the father?”

“If it’s true that Palin let her daughter be statutorily raped by a much older man, she should resign her nomination immediately.”

“Hmm… I’ve been saying that all along. Todd Pail is the father of Bristol’s retarded baby, Trig. Sex out of wedlock between father and daughter is a common practice here in Utah…I imagine in Alaska too. We need to investigate.”

“P.S. The younger daughter is hotter. Hopefully she will follow in big sis’ footsteps.”

“Bill that retarded new born is actually Willow’s baby.”

“With this news of Palin’s daughter having sex with all these men in Alaska we must ask ourselves before voting for McCain/Palin if we really need anymore postitutes in Washington.”

“Thanks GOP.. You now have put the poster family up for white trash in line for the presidency, whats your next move?”

“I think there is no doubt but that Bristol is Trig’s mom. I think that there are only two possibilities:

1. This is Bristol’s second baby. Mom and Dad agreed to bail her out for baby #1. But Bristol is gonna have to get married for baby #2.”

Nah, let's not focus on real issues and foibles which affect the American public and individual liberties.  Let's just cook up some really wild sleaze on Gov. Palin's family.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
FOTD
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 11:39:57 am »

Just devil's food cake....LOL! Great stuff.....keep it up (if you can)![Tongue]

PS....Scary? Oh, little baby. Be scared. Gutless wonder?
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 11:58:16 am »

Wow.  Paint with a broad brush much?  

I understand that you're probably inclined to believe the most voluble poster(s) on this board represent the average "libtard," but really, treating an entire spectrum of Americans as if we've all just popped from FOTD's forehead is plain stupid. Believe it or not, some of us are circumspect, intelligent, and not prone to slurs.  Some of us actually think through our beliefs. But, you know, if you want to address us all like the least of us, that's your prerogative.  Don't expect much back, though.

Shorter version:  how bout a little civility, dude?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 12:32:02 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by we vs us

I understand that you're probably inclined to believe the most voluble poster(s) on this board represent the average "libtard," but really, treating an entire spectrum of Americans as if we've all just popped from FOTD's forehead is plain stupid. Believe it or not, some of us are circumspect, intelligent, and not prone to slurs.  Some of us actually think through our beliefs. But, you know, if you want to address us all like the least of us, that's your prerogative.  Don't expect much back, though.

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular on TNF.  The post is about the raging, off-the-hinges libtard red herring factory out there on the internets.  There are some of our regulars though who have bought in hook-line-and-sinker and if the shoe fits them, well...

Civility?  How much civility do you see in the blog posts I quoted?  This is the direction YOUR political party apparently has chosen in this campaign.

I do consider you to be one of the better informed Democrats on here, but there are several who think HuffPo and Koz are MSM.  They are little more than clearinghouses for all sorts of moonbat independent blogs.

The purpose of the post was to show how sick and obsessed radical libs are with the Palin family, while overlooking the more obviously corrupt family ties of their own candidates.

Obama probably should back lowering taxes for 95% of Americans.  So they can afford to continue paying the usurious credit card companies that Joe Biden sold them out to just so his son could have a cushy contract with them for five years.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 01:09:06 pm »

It doesn't matter to me where you go to collect your info but did you search some of the conservative blogs for the crazies over there?

Woooo doggies, got a bag-o-nuts there too.

The doo-wackas are on both sides, they just sound crazier on the side you disagree with the most.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 01:16:26 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular on TNF.  The post is about the raging, off-the-hinges libtard red herring factory out there on the internets.  There are some of our regulars though who have bought in hook-line-and-sinker and if the shoe fits them, well...

Civility?  How much civility do you see in the blog posts I quoted?  This is the direction YOUR political party apparently has chosen in this campaign.

I do consider you to be one of the better informed Democrats on here, but there are several who think HuffPo and Koz are MSM.  They are little more than clearinghouses for all sorts of moonbat independent blogs.

The purpose of the post was to show how sick and obsessed radical libs are with the Palin family, while overlooking the more obviously corrupt family ties of their own candidates.

Obama probably should back lowering taxes for 95% of Americans.  So they can afford to continue paying the usurious credit card companies that Joe Biden sold them out to just so his son could have a cushy contract with them for five years.

Like the Freepers don't do that much.

Let's make sure to paint both sides here.  Not just the side you don't like.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
iplaw
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 01:31:34 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Hoss

quote:

quote:

Sure.  Just as soon as you take your own advice and do the same.
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 02:06:24 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, YOU accept how crazy your side is!  

No, YOU!

This is a retarded back and forth.  If we're honestly arguing about who has the worst politcal opinion bull**** sites on the intarwebs it's time for the mods to lock this thread.

To paraphrase John McCain: "We are all trolls now."
FOTD
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 02:08:42 pm »

Civility? Is constantly lying to get what you want civil.....

Give us Americans a break you freaks.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 02:36:24 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I've already done so, in several threads.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 02:41:17 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Townsend

It doesn't matter to me where you go to collect your info but did you search some of the conservative blogs for the crazies over there?

Shhhh!  That wouldn't make my point. [Wink]

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 02:45:54 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, YOU accept how crazy your side is!  

No, YOU!

This is a retarded back and forth.  If we're honestly arguing about who has the worst politcal opinion bull**** sites on the intarwebs it's time for the mods to lock this thread.

To paraphrase John McCain: "We are all trolls now."

I had hoped if I agitated long enough we might actually start talking/arguing real issues again, not regurgitating rumors about candidates and their families.

Let's face it, there are going to be character issues with anyone running for President or VP.

It's just that the Democrats have more character flaws than the Republicans.

Ooops, shame on me. [Wink]

PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 04:45:57 pm »

For every wacko conspiracy, there is an equal and oppposite wacko conspiracy.  None of it elevates the debate.  

To paraphrase a trite but true saying: America is not red or blue, it's every shade of purple in between.

So even smart guys like Conan can be republicans (as mysterious as that is to me...) and we can still be friends, and find a lot of common ground. (Except his use of the term "libtard" which is ridiculously juvenille...and sounds much more like Rush Limbaugh or that "pinhead" from Fox News than the thoughtful person I know Conan to be.)

I'm sure Conan's daughter appreciates all the "liberal" rights available to her like a free high school education, owning property, voting, attending college/graduate school, wearing slacks, playing sports, working in any profession she may choose, expecting the workplace to be free from sexual harrassment, being free to love whomever she wants, expecting basic environmental standards for clean air and water, and expecting a little help from social security and medicare for her loved ones who are elderly and might be in failing health. (Heck, she might even decide to run for president someday!)  

I'll stand behind those libtard values any day.
waterboy
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 07:10:18 pm »

Its a valiant effort at word demonizing. But it always reminds me of leotards and thats just meaningless to me. I mean, I never wear them or anything so they just seem so ..useless.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 07:20:22 pm »

a quote I ran across

'Jesus was a community organizer,  Pontius Pilate was a Governer'

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org