A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 09:21:32 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get drug dealers off the street  (Read 10925 times)
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 12:11:50 pm »

I find it hard to believe something like that would really work. Why would a drug dealer take a $7.00 an hour job over the huge money they make selling drugs, The flashy cars and things like that? As for Mexico I understand it's getting real bad there with drug wars, one Mayor of a Mexican border town moved his family across the border into the USA for their own safety. It's really getting bad.[?]

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 02:15:52 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by rhymnrzn

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

quote:
If only the people would act better, or better yet, want to act better: instead of overcharging them all while you give place for Jezebel to run the Ahab's court with bald-face lying.

Speaking of drugs...

True, the Holy Bible is the drug instead of every purge.

Are you really from Ohio?  What's up with you people?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 02:39:49 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Townsend

quote:

quote:

quote:
If only the people would act better, or better yet, want to act better: instead of overcharging them all while you give place for Jezebel to run the Ahab's court with bald-face lying.

Speaking of drugs...

Holy cow; one from Dayton, one from Columbus...my ex's family were from Dayton.  I won't go into detail.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 02:40:12 pm by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 02:58:34 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sauerkraut

I find it hard to believe something like that would really work. Why would a drug dealer take a $7.00 an hour job over the huge money they make selling drugs, The flashy cars and things like that? As for Mexico I understand it's getting real bad there with drug wars, one Mayor of a Mexican border town moved his family across the border into the USA for their own safety. It's really getting bad.[?]

Most "dealers" are people selling some to their friends to subsidize their own habit, not the people riding around in pimpmobiles. They have no interest in violence or anything else..they just want to be left alone.

While there are folks selling on the corner in some inner cities, most drug sales go on in private homes..perhaps the one next door.

Taking the money out of it would get rid of most of the harmful external effects of drug sales/use. Obviously the drug users would still be worse for the wear, but at least there wouldn't be anybody out stealing for a fix or killing over a business disagreement.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
dbacks fan
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 03:01:15 pm »

This is the article recently written in the Arizona Republicabout the abductions.
rhymnrzn
Activist

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 03:07:33 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Townsend

quote:

quote:

quote:

Speaking of drugs...

I have dwelt in Tulsa for a number of years, having family there, and my own testimony about the place, which can be said by many about any place, but the Lord bids me about TULSA.  As for Dayton, it is where I hearken from, dwelling safely with my family while I do my best during this current distress.   What is it with you?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 03:15:54 pm »

quote:

I have dwelt in Tulsa for a number of years, having family there, and my own testimony about the place, which can be said by many about any place, but the Lord bids me about TULSA.  As for Dayton, it is where I hearken from, dwelling safely with my family while I do my best during this current distress.   What is it with you?

I havest not the slightest.  I shall harken towards yon hills and alay the heather for the harth.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 03:20:50 pm »

Rhymnrzn is interested in Tulsa because God/Jesus/Holy Ghost has told him it is the center of all power on Earth, secretly has a massive supply of oil and more wealth than anywhere else, controls world commerce and politics, and Jesus plans on showing his love for mankind by wiping the giant whore that is Tulsa off the map.  He moved back to Ohio to avoid being killed by mistake by his all powerful deity who apparently won't bother figure out who deserves to die or not.  Live in Tulsa, that's a rapturing!

Really really.  That's why he retains an interest in Tulsa.  I can't make this stuff up.

Also important is that Jesus wants us to smoke more marijuana.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 03:30:58 pm by cannon_fodder » Logged

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 03:30:33 pm »

quote:

Rhymnrzn is interested in Tulsa because God/Jesus/Holy Ghost has told him it is the center of all power on Earth, secretly has a massive supply of oil and more wealth than anywhere else, controls world commerce and politics, and Jesus plans on showing his love for mankind by wiping the giant whore that is Tulsa off the map.  He moved back to Ohio to avoid being killed by mistake by his all powerful deity who apparently won't bother figure out who deserves to die or not.  Live in Tulsa, that's a rapturing!

Really really.  That's why he retains an interest in Tulsa.  I can't make this stuff up.

Saw that.  I got that same blanket in Mexico.
Hometown
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 03:34:31 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks fan

This is the article recently written in the Arizona Republicabout the abductions.

I'm afraid people will dismiss the kidnappings as limited to the drug trade and say this won't effect me.  But in Mexico the kidnappings have spread beyond the drug trade to touch everyone.  

Middle-class families live in terror that their children will be kidnapped on the way to school and held for ransom, tortured and murdered.  A wife fears she will get a call telling her that unless she delivers X number of dollars in two hours her husband's right hand will be cut off, then his left hand.  The horrors are almost unimaginable to us.

While we have been putting on a costly security “show” at airports and elsewhere we have dropped the ball on this very serious threat to our way of life.

Body guards are now common in Mexico.  Imagine having to hire a body guard.  That's what we are facing.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 03:36:23 pm by Hometown » Logged
rhymnrzn
Activist

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 03:40:00 pm »

quote:

Also important is that Jesus wants us to smoke more marijuana.

I do not admit what you say is true.  Indeed what you said here is false. If what I DID say was in any way a false witness, I know for a fact I will bear my judgement: but you are off running, mister Cannon Fodder, lover and caretaker of Tulsa and Mexico!
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 03:50:52 pm »

Really?  I'm sorry if I misconstrued your ramblings:

quote:
rhymnrzn said
Babylon is called the Great Harlot due to spiritual whoredoms. She, being drunken with the blood of the saints, abuses the covenant sealed by the innocent blood, and even flaunts herself by drinking from the golden cup she gets by the filth of her fornication with the beast. These are the Nicolaitans ( Rev.2:15), role-play themselves as Christians, but hold to doctrines and deeds set for the gain of filthy riches and political domination. As Jezebel usurped her husband Ahab's throne for her own selfish desire (1 Kings 21:25), so do these modern day Babylonians pervert the truth and use deceit to commit wickedness. The prophet indicates her iniquity in Nahum 3:4, "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well-favored harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts."

There are many strong reasons proving Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the prophesied city of Babylon. Historically, Tulsa has been predominantly Protestant; providing a key element in the on-going conflict to be fulfilled between the beast and whore. Yeah, though they mingle for a time, the kings of the earth shall destroy Babylon (Dan.11:14, Rev.17:16-17): yet, let the wise be instructed by the word of God.

Observe.

Isaiah 14:4 : "Thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! The GOLDEN CITY ceased!"

Tulsa, the Oil Capitol of the World in all ways, was seized upon with the discovery of extremely large oil and natural gas deposits; of which, the greater part remains unto this day, however discreetly. Tulsa is also called "The Golden City" for the valuable resources that once provided "black gold" for United States military and industry: and the takers have great wealth and power throughout the world. But now, and more yet still to come, all the ships at sea are by reason of her costliness, according to Revelation 18:19. And Tulsa is also called the "Buckle of the Bible Belt", being the attraction and the headquarters for Kenneth Hagin and Oral Roberts ministries; whose ministries are central in the unity of thousands of churches worldwide. The sight of the Oral Roberts University and "City of Faith" Cityplex Towers renders even the very appearance of a golden city, with gold color in the glass and detail on many of the buildings. These affiliated ministries emphasize a great end-time harvest in a "transfer of wealth from the wicked unto the righteous", saying "Money cometh to me now!" in their assemblies, and commanding in the place of Christ to sow financial seeds into their cause. Receiving tithes, facilitating false prophets, false miracles, seducing powerful spirits, are among the tactics, all using the names of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Ghost. This sort of tax retrieving brings with it much power and revenues, which is funneled into the agreed control: and they do not spare to hurt the consciences of the weak, casting public guilt upon the slightest doubt of their wicked cause.

Isaiah 47:10 quotes the spirit of Babylon the Whore, saying "None seeth me." This indicates that despite the power and influence of Tulsa, few know of this city's true significance. Some profess that Babylon is New York City, or Rome, or Washington D.C., and do err, seeing that these cities are not secretly headquarters to powers and principalities: willing to ignore the aspect of mystery which has been until now required in identifying Babylon? Yet, as the fullness of time approaches, Tulsa shall receive her desired "end-time harvest", as the covering of mystery shall be done away, and her nakedness uncovered ( Isa.47:3).

Now consider this riddle which I put forth. Behold, there is a woman whose name is Tulsa. And her name is written on her forehead ( Rev.17:5), so every time she looks at a mirror, she sees her name spelled backwards.

http://testimony.peacefulfilled.org/ (rhymnrzn's website, as linked from his profile)

We are secretly the super power capital of the world and have a hidden stash of oil and gas. New York, Washington, or heaven forbid a non-US city as being something important - nope. Tulsa. Behold!

Also interesting to learn that we are called "the Golden City." I was not aware of that and neither was the whole of the internets, at least not that I could find. There is Golden City Missouri, Golden Colorado, and a dozen other cities nicknamed the Golden City... but that's too easy.

The only flaw that I see is that Tulsa spelled backwards is A-SLUT. But Tulsa when viewed in the mirror is A-backwards S, backwards L, UT. The bible is literally true, ergo, it can not be correct or it wouldn't have the error of a backwards S in it - no way around it. An "S" just doesn't work in a mirror. Unless of course the bible wasn't exactly correct or is open to slight interpretation.

quote:
rhymnrzn also said
Gentle reader: the following compilation of Scriptures, along with interpretations and teachings, is in reference to the Tree of Life, or, cannabis sativa; the herb yielding seed, which God created.

http://overcome.peacefulfilled.org/

I'd venture to say that more or less I had it right.  If you didn't want us to know that we were play things in your world of rapture, you shouldn't have linked to the website.  I apologize if I misconstrued or unfavorably summarized your ramblings, but to correct anything people can just read your words and formulate an opinion on what our interest is here.

Also, could you please ask your god when he intends to smite Tulsa... I will plan on being on vacation in Ohio.

I don't care what your beliefs are, but just be up front.  You're interest in Tulsa is because you expect to see us all smitten by your God sometime in the near future.  I'm fine with that,  my Gods plan on destroying Ohio.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 04:05:14 pm »

quote:

Really?  I'm sorry if I misconstrued your ramblings:

quote:
rhymnrzn said
Babylon is called the Great Harlot due to spiritual whoredoms. She, being drunken with the blood of the saints, abuses the covenant sealed by the innocent blood, and even flaunts herself by drinking from the golden cup she gets by the filth of her fornication with the beast. These are the Nicolaitans ( Rev.2:15), role-play themselves as Christians, but hold to doctrines and deeds set for the gain of filthy riches and political domination. As Jezebel usurped her husband Ahab's throne for her own selfish desire (1 Kings 21:25), so do these modern day Babylonians pervert the truth and use deceit to commit wickedness. The prophet indicates her iniquity in Nahum 3:4, "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well-favored harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts."

There are many strong reasons proving Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the prophesied city of Babylon. Historically, Tulsa has been predominantly Protestant; providing a key element in the on-going conflict to be fulfilled between the beast and whore. Yeah, though they mingle for a time, the kings of the earth shall destroy Babylon (Dan.11:14, Rev.17:16-17): yet, let the wise be instructed by the word of God.

Observe.

Isaiah 14:4 : "Thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! The GOLDEN CITY ceased!"

Tulsa, the Oil Capitol of the World in all ways, was seized upon with the discovery of extremely large oil and natural gas deposits; of which, the greater part remains unto this day, however discreetly. Tulsa is also called "The Golden City" for the valuable resources that once provided "black gold" for United States military and industry: and the takers have great wealth and power throughout the world. But now, and more yet still to come, all the ships at sea are by reason of her costliness, according to Revelation 18:19. And Tulsa is also called the "Buckle of the Bible Belt", being the attraction and the headquarters for Kenneth Hagin and Oral Roberts ministries; whose ministries are central in the unity of thousands of churches worldwide. The sight of the Oral Roberts University and "City of Faith" Cityplex Towers renders even the very appearance of a golden city, with gold color in the glass and detail on many of the buildings. These affiliated ministries emphasize a great end-time harvest in a "transfer of wealth from the wicked unto the righteous", saying "Money cometh to me now!" in their assemblies, and commanding in the place of Christ to sow financial seeds into their cause. Receiving tithes, facilitating false prophets, false miracles, seducing powerful spirits, are among the tactics, all using the names of the Lord Jesus and the Holy Ghost. This sort of tax retrieving brings with it much power and revenues, which is funneled into the agreed control: and they do not spare to hurt the consciences of the weak, casting public guilt upon the slightest doubt of their wicked cause.

Isaiah 47:10 quotes the spirit of Babylon the Whore, saying "None seeth me." This indicates that despite the power and influence of Tulsa, few know of this city's true significance. Some profess that Babylon is New York City, or Rome, or Washington D.C., and do err, seeing that these cities are not secretly headquarters to powers and principalities: willing to ignore the aspect of mystery which has been until now required in identifying Babylon? Yet, as the fullness of time approaches, Tulsa shall receive her desired "end-time harvest", as the covering of mystery shall be done away, and her nakedness uncovered ( Isa.47:3).

Now consider this riddle which I put forth. Behold, there is a woman whose name is Tulsa. And her name is written on her forehead ( Rev.17:5), so every time she looks at a mirror, she sees her name spelled backwards.

http://testimony.peacefulfilled.org/ (rhymnrzn's website, as linked from his profile)

We are secretly the super power capital of the world and have a hidden stash of oil and gas. New York, Washington, or heaven forbid a non-US city as being something important - nope. Tulsa. Behold!

Also interesting to learn that we are called "the Golden City." I was not aware of that and neither was the whole of the internets, at least not that I could find. There is Golden City Missouri, Golden Colorado, and a dozen other cities nicknamed the Golden City... but that's too easy.

The only flaw that I see is that Tulsa spelled backwards is A-SLUT. But Tulsa when viewed in the mirror is A-backwards S, backwards L, UT. The bible is literally true, ergo, it can not be correct or it wouldn't have the error of a backwards S in it - no way around it. An "S" just doesn't work in a mirror. Unless of course the bible wasn't exactly correct or is open to slight interpretation.

quote:
rhymnrzn also said
Gentle reader: the following compilation of Scriptures, along with interpretations and teachings, is in reference to the Tree of Life, or, cannabis sativa; the herb yielding seed, which God created.

http://overcome.peacefulfilled.org/

I'd venture to say that more or less I had it right.  If you didn't want us to know that we were play things in your world of rapture, you shouldn't have linked to the website.  I apologize if I misconstrued or unfavorably summarized your ramblings, but to correct anything people can just read your words and formulate an opinion on what our interest is here.

Also, could you please ask your god when he intends to smite Tulsa... I will plan on being on vacation in Ohio.

I don't care what your beliefs are, but just be up front.  You're interest in Tulsa is because you expect to see us all smitten by your God sometime in the near future.  I'm fine with that,  my Gods plan on destroying Ohio.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Hometown
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 04:07:51 pm »

I think someone else's gods have beaten your gods to the punch.

When I'm feeling down about being from Oklahoma I comfort myself with the fact that I'm not from Ohio.

rhymnrzn
Activist

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 05:11:50 pm »

Doing unto others as I would have done uno myself, I have total peace about the tune I choose to trumpet for all to hear: why don't you blare upon it some more, mister Cannon Fodder.  Have you never read "We would have healed Babylon"?  I would venture not, judging from your errant writings.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 05:14:43 pm by rhymnrzn » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org