A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 05:22:48 am
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medlock cancelled?  (Read 12609 times)
Wrinkle
« on: March 13, 2009, 02:16:27 pm »

Laura Ingraham is on KFAQ in Medlock's spot today.
Thought he may be taking a day off.

But, in checking KFAQ.com, the schedule, it has Laura Ingraham from 2:00-5:00 as the Daily Schedule and Medlock's Blog page is blank.

http://1170kfaq.com/programs.html

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:19:26 pm by Wrinkle » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:01:35 pm »

Get rid of Mudschlock???  Why, that can't be!  That blowhard was on here only a few months ago hinting that he had really stellar ratings.  Sorry, I can't say the Tulsa radio market is any poorer without him. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 03:04:48 pm »

You can file that under "least shocking events ever"
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:06:51 pm »

Guido, Gaspar, At what time will the candle vigil be held?

Will there be cake?
Neptune
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 03:20:50 pm »

He'll be missed.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 04:17:55 pm by Neptune » Logged
Chicken Little
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 04:09:18 pm »

http://www.1170kfaq.com/medlock.html

The talk show host cannot be found

The talk show host you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Please try the following:

* Make sure that you are entering the Web site address into a computer and not a radio.
    * If you reached this page by clicking a link, then you are a KFAQ "Internets Expert".  Congratulations!
    * Have someone help you click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404'ed! - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
_________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 04:50:14 pm by Chicken Little » Logged
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 05:18:25 pm »

http://www.batesline.com/archives/2009/03/wheres-chris-medlock.html
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 05:45:51 pm »

Guido, Gaspar, At what time will the candle vigil be held?

Will there be cake?

You know, you have a big mouth. You have made several defamatory comments towards me, and every time you come out looking like an idiot. I gather you do not know I have been a very harsh critic of Medlock, back in the days where he staged his little walk out while he was a counselor. Of course not, because your head is so far up your a$$ you have difficulty breathing.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 05:48:41 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 05:54:32 pm »

You know, you have a big mouth. You have made several defamatory comments towards me, and every time you come out looking like an idiot. I gather you do not know I have been a very harsh critic of Medlock, back in the days where he staged his little walk out while he was a counselor. Of course not, because your head is so far up your a$$ you have difficulty breathing.

Ok so when is the party?

Is there cake?

I apologize for my previous comment on the other thread it was out of line.  I was just shocked that I couldn't get a republican/independent to say that the civil liberties of the American people should no longer be attacked.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 05:59:49 pm by Trogdor » Logged
Hawkins
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 06:28:35 pm »

Ingraham isn't exactly an improvement, but at least there's one less local nut on the airwaves, spreading some "political" hate.

Oklahoma doesn't smell as bad as it did, now that he's gone.

However, if people around here didn't have something to get riled up about I guess the world would end, wouldn't it? Ingraham, Hannity, Rush, these professional hatemongers/entertainers will keep the fires burning I suspect.

Wilbur
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 06:20:33 am »

I also liked listening to Medlock's show.  He was obviously the most knowledgeable about the inner workings of state and local politics.  Was he the best radio host?  Probably not.  That's not his background.  But he did let his listeners in on the behind-the-scene positioning known as 'politics'.
RipTout
Neo-Confederate
Activist

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 02:22:14 pm »

Chris has no doubt been hooked up with the EIB Network. Moving on to that big air time on the national circut where he will someday be the next Paul Harvey.

Our GOP is calling. He will fit in there fine now that the flunkies have been placed in the corner.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 05:54:46 pm »

Ok so when is the party?

Is there cake?

I apologize for my previous comment on the other thread it was out of line.  I was just shocked that I couldn't get a republican/independent to say that the civil liberties of the American people should no longer be attacked.

Punch and Pie
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 08:17:08 pm »

Chris has no doubt been hooked up with the EIB Network. Moving on to that big air time on the national circut where he will someday be the next Paul Harvey....snip...

Please, PLEASE give me some of what you're smoking....

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Gold
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 09:22:50 am »

"Another one bites the dust . . ."

Seriously, Tulsa's collective karma and average IQ went up about 25 points with this. 
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org