A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 11:17:55 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donations For Habitat?  (Read 1760 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« on: May 27, 2009, 07:46:36 pm »

Someone has told me or I've seen it posted here before, I've got nice cast-offs from my renovation project I'd like to donate rather than throw in the construction dumpster.  Where do they accept donations for Habitat For Humanity?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:06 pm »

Habitat for Humanity's Restore
1234 S. Norwood
Tulsa, Ok
918-592-7904
Accepts clean, used steel, doors, windows, lamps, various building materials and some small appliances. Please call before bringing donations.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 07:45:21 am »

You are a trusted resource on all things recycled.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 09:28:38 am »

This information was on my website...

http://www.metrecycle.com/directory.htm#misc

I love this store. I have the most beautiful kitchen cabinets from the ReStore.  I have two excellent solid wood tables in my office, light fixtures in my garage, and Pella windows at one of my recycling centers I bought from ReStore. My favorite purchase was a  cast iron tub for a relative's house that was worth more as scrap iron than they charged my for it. I love to get old doorknobs and hinges from these guys then find things to use them on.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org