A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 09:31:19 pm
Linked Events
  • Spontaniacs Comedy Improv Show: June 27, 2009

• Registrations have closed
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spontaniacs Comedy Improv Show - "The Swine Flu FUNdemic"  (Read 3255 times)
dirjy
« on: June 24, 2009, 04:15:05 pm »

The Spontaniacs are back with their wacky, zany, too cuckoo for Cocopuffs brand of improv comedy. Soap operas, sketches and whatever we decide to do at the last minute. Come if you dare... you might end up in the show! As a bonus, the Nightingale Theater's monthly Old Crow Confessions is right after the show!

Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009
Time: 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Admission: $10 at the door
Location: The Nightingale Theater (4th Street between Utica and Peoria)
Acer17
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:15:38 pm »

I just want to thank you for sharing the information about the incoming show which is entitled The Swine Flu FUNdemic... It gonna help everyone.

Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 09:33:44 am »

I just want to thank you for sharing the information about the incoming show which is entitled The Swine Flu FUNdemic... It gonna help everyone.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
joiei
City Father

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 10:10:40 am »

Is this really SPAM? 

Doesn't this qualify as an event around town, the thread in which it is posted?   I thought so, of course I could be wrong about that. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
TURobY
Social Butterfly
City Father

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 10:12:49 am »

He's saying that the response to the event listing was spam, not the event itself.

---Robert
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 10:14:18 am »

Is this really SPAM? 

Doesn't this qualify as an event around town, the thread in which it is posted?   I thought so, of course I could be wrong about that. 

The event listed was June.  The second post had zero to do with it and there's an active link at the bottom of the post (which was the postee's first post).

Therefore, SPAM

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
joiei
City Father

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 10:19:50 am »

Thanks,  I am on the same page now. 

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org