A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 05:16:10 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tag Agency W.T.F.  (Read 5894 times)
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 02:43:08 pm »

So there is no cap on the past due fees now  Shocked

Of course, sounds like if my tags expired in May, which they might have  Roll Eyes, I fall under the old law still?

I agree on paying ahead.  I renewed my tags last time in February, yes, I was that far behind, and asked if I could go ahead and renew for the following year and they said only 30 days early . . . . it would be so much easier to pay ahead.  Now I am going to have to dig up my insurance verification as well.   

I also liked the downtown tag agency, it was wonderful to have a close by place to walk to, but now I am south, and have to drive and stand in long lines with grouchy people, and slow staff.  Sad

Mike 01Hawk
Civic Leader

Peace be with you

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 07:39:29 am »

Update OP?

Oh and I think this thread is discussing 2 things:

1) Tagging an out-of-state purchase that had been expired.
and
2) Tagging an already Oklahoma tagged car that had been expired.

I don't see how OTC can charge fees for #1 because for all they know the car showed up in the state just this morning.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org