A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:25:49 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pharmacy?  (Read 1883 times)
godboko71
Philanthropist

« on: August 21, 2013, 04:36:23 pm »

So Drug Warehouse/Mays/Mex-X is gone and so are their prices, we moved to food pyramid and now they are closing. So what other options do I have? DW & FP where/are far cheaper then Walmart, Walgreens, & CVS for most of moms meds so we need an option that isn't control by the pricing policies of CVS, Walgreens & Walmart.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you,
Robert Town
dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 04:48:44 pm »

You can try T.Roy Barnes.  There is a store at 34th and Yale and another at 31st and Mingo.  I don't know if you live close to either of those, but just thought I would mention them.

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:58:30 pm »

Thanks location isn't a huge issue really will call them!

Thank you,
Robert Town
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:15:43 pm »

Tough to find anything cheaper than those 3.  There are some good compounding pharmacies around but they tend to be way high for the stuff I have gotten there before.  I stick with the 3 most of the time, as distasteful as that is at times.  Luckily I don't have to do too much beyond some opiates and a few other miscellaneous narcotics!!     (Kidding...!!)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org