A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 02:16:51 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another senseless killing  (Read 16447 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 11:59:15 am »

Swake. The caucasian teen was the driver. Not the trigger man.

I understand that, but that hardly makes him innocent and leads one to think it wasn't a racial killing. If you want to let him off as not being on the of the killers, that also smells racist.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 12:05:42 pm »

I understand that, but that hardly makes him innocent and leads one to think it wasn't a racial killing. If you want to let him off as not being on the of the killers, that also smells racist.

I would think that he would be charged as an accessory to a felony that resulted in the death of someone, and would be subject to the same penalty as if he had pulled the trigger.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 12:14:46 pm »

I would think that he would be charged as an accessory to a felony that resulted in the death of someone, and would be subject to the same penalty as if he had pulled the trigger.

Oh he will be prosecuted. Just not to the same extent as the killers.

And did I read that one of the killers laughed and danced into the Court room. A quality raised individual right there.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 12:19:20 pm »

From the Sydney Morning Herald:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chris-lane-shooting-a-gang-initiation-says-father-who-called-police-20130822-2sdud.html

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 12:22:02 pm »

Good thing it wasn't the "Hells Angels" or it would be racist.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 12:29:19 pm »

Good thing it wasn't the "Hells Angels" or it would be racist.

wow, that response is almost Sauerkratian...  Huh

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 01:29:55 pm »

Again, one of the three killers was WHITE. More than that, outcry over what? These kids were arrested and are being prosecuted, as adults.  If anything, this goes to show that if black kid kills a white kid people want them executed as fast as possible. I’ve seen people asking for the killers to be tortured.

In the Martin case a white guy kills a unarmed black kid buying Skittles and he’s questioned and released and most of the public feels sorry for the shooter.

Based on this photo, Michael Jones is as WHITE as President Obama. Note the very prominent African American facial features.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
rebound
City Father

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2013, 01:47:21 pm »

Based on this photo, Michael Jones is as WHITE as President Obama. Note the very prominent African American facial features.

I assume that's a joke?  Straight brown hair,  light skin, small lips, etc...   Not seeing it.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:51 pm »

I assume that's a joke?  Straight brown hair,  light skin, small lips, etc...   Not seeing it.

Either way. It's quite obvious he has social friend issues.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2013, 01:57:21 pm »

Seriously? He has dark blond hair and blue eyes in that photo. It does look like he got hit with a stick in his face at some point.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2013, 02:01:03 pm »

Not a joke at all. Compare his nose and lips to the photo in the center. Very negroid features.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2013, 02:03:07 pm »

Not a joke at all. Compare his nose and lips to the photo in the center. Very negroid features.

You're cracking me up C-Man.  Grin

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2013, 02:28:48 pm »

I'd like to point out that race shouldn't matter here.  They killed someone for fun.

Black or white, they're killers.

These guys killed a person for the hell of it.

This discussion has lost site of that.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2013, 02:29:59 pm »

Here's something else interesting.

The kid that was supposed to be victim #2 is black.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2013, 02:31:43 pm »

Here's something else interesting.

The kid that was supposed to be victim #2 is black.

Maybe... We will see if he passes the Conan test.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org