A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 08:28:57 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a cheap band or couple musicians.  (Read 2424 times)
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« on: August 29, 2013, 04:30:43 pm »

Each Wednesday here in the Deco District we have the 2Bucks on Boston specials and now the shops are having the specials as well.  Also we are now having live music on Boston each Wednesday evening as well.  It's the DECOPOLIS's turn next Wednesday to sponsor the music so am looking for someone to be out front of my shop on Boston between 6 and 8.  If anyone knows of anyone that can play for cheap and on short notice, have them contact me (via Facebook, go to the website www.DECOPOLIS.net and find the link) or call me William on my cell at 918-406-7718 If we can get them in time we will get their name in the papers and such to help promote next Wednesdays 2 Bucks on Boston event.

Thanks Much!

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 08:39:42 pm »

Poster AngieBrumley is married to such a guy. I have hired him multiple times and he is great.

Power is nothing till you use it.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 06:44:20 am »

Poster AngieBrumley is married to such a guy. I have hired him multiple times and he is great.

This is true!

http://www.reverbnation.com/randybrumley
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 10:33:02 am »

Sounds great!  See if he is willing to help us out this coming Wednesday  Grin  Feel free to call or text.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 11:42:09 am »

I will play for practically nothing and on short notice. I charge considerably more to actually stop playing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org