A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 06:16:02 am
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 194776 times)
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2014, 09:40:55 am »

I always thought Shotgun Sam was just a knock off of Yosemite Sam

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2014, 11:31:07 am »

I always thought Shotgun Sam was just a knock off of Yosemite Sam

And now Shotgun Sam’s is just a cheap knock-off of, get this, Shotgun Sam’s!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2014, 11:37:53 am »

And now Shotgun Sam’s is just a cheap knock-off of, get this, Shotgun Sam’s!

And they kill dophins...

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2014, 11:59:00 am »

Doesn't anyone else remember?

"...and my horse's name is Alice!"

onward...through the fog
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2014, 03:50:09 pm »

Looks like he is still having Health Department issues. But that's OK. He has Fox 23 in his back pocket.  Roll Eyes

It appears that the People at the Tulsa County Health Department didn't learn a lesson from our first encounter. If you'll remember they sat on my floor plans for three weeks and coming out a day before our grand opening and shut us down.
I contacted my lawyer and he advised them I was fixing to seek an injunction against them and they jumped at the chance the next morning to come out and inspect me and get me open.
We have an inspector named Megan, And she's shown up a couple times to say she's had some complaints. She never has any proof of a complaint and never shows us anything. She made a treat today that if I hadn't applied for the City license by the time she comes out she's going to write me a ticket. So the harassment continues.
She's suppose to show up to inspect us soon and I can't wait. As instructed by my attorney, I'm going to request to see these reports and complaints she says she's got. I will contact Fox 23 News and see if they can come and film this inspection by Megan.
I'm going to go ahead and ask my attorney to file an injunction against the Health Department and Megan because quite frankly I'm getting tired of it..

Jim

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2014, 05:33:28 pm »

Is anybody still actually eating there??

And why?   When there is such a huge variety of better choices!!  CiCi's.  Mazzio's.  Pizza Hut.  Top That.  Pizza Shoppe.  Gotta be more....

The drive to Chandler to go to the Ken's Pizza there is a better choice - taking the drive into account!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2014, 07:54:24 pm »

They aren't open on Mondays anymore since they discovered that day isn't profitable.

Pretty sure every other restaurant knows that.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2014, 09:22:03 pm »

But that was after learning that Sundays are a good day to be open.  Serious, W T F is a former tow truck driver who ran that business into the ground doing trying to run a pizza place?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2014, 06:34:46 am »

It has been deleted, but the other day a former employee left a review citing the employees weren't paid when they were supposed to be and got pay cuts without notice. He also called Jim Rice a pervert for the way he acts around his female employees.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2014, 07:28:50 am »

You just can't script this stuff. I'm going off the rails on this "Crazy Train" ~ Ozzy Osbourne.

This grumble that works for the health departments name is Megan, she's the biggest piece of smile I have seen in a long long time. She's a disgrace as a human being and is a lieing piece of crap. She came in today at the busy time of our day while we were making pizzas and wrote us up because the meat was two degrees out of temperature because we had the lids open on the reach in to make Pizzas. She made us throw all our meat away because she said it was out of temperature. When I went back to check it later it was sitting at 35 degrees where it's suppose to be. Her making us throw away $400.00 worth of food shut us down for the day. Health inspectors have too much authority and not enough brains. Then she walked up too me and said do you want to read all this, and I said no not really. She said well I need you to sign it. I told her then I wasn't signing smile. So my kitchen manager went and signed it. Megan if you are reading this I think you are a disgusting ugly excuse for a woman. And I hope I never see your stupid donkey ever again......

Sorry folks, these people are out of control, They think they are cops running around threatening to write tickets and shutting business's down. This Megan chick is a real piece of crap. She thinks she's cute, but I doubt she could win third place at a dog show!!! I have a surprise for her next time she shows up. Following my attorney's advice..

The Tulsa County Health Department doesn't have a very good name in Tulsa in the restaurant industry. And I can see why with Inspectors like this dip smile Megan girl. This girl really thinks she's hot smile. If I had a dog that looked like her, I would shave it's donkey and make it walk backwards, She's just an ugly person inside and out. I have an idea that I think will work the next time she shows up. We'll see.

Has any fellow Restaurant owners had any issues with a City County Health Inspector named Megan. She's a real low life. Please hit me up with your experiences with this piece of crap....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:50:26 am by DolfanBob » Logged

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2014, 08:29:04 am »

It has been deleted, but the other day a former employee left a review citing the employees weren't paid when they were supposed to be and got pay cuts without notice. He also called Jim Rice a pervert for the way he acts around his female employees.

I believe it - during our visit he was a pretty creepy guy.  SWMBO really took a very intense, instant, dislike to him!  Just watching the place while we were there.  I have learned over lo, these many years, that her "radar" about people is impeccable and always right!  Kind of scares me sometimes - there must be an ESP component to it!  

And again, after reading DolfanBob's post - gotta go see if it is still there - why would anyone eat at that place!   2 degrees over a relatively short time - hour or two - makes huge difference in bacteria populations!!  But he dismisses it as nothing....  Whew!!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:32:29 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2014, 08:35:02 am »

Bob, was that an excerpt from his Facebook? Or are you quoting him from somewhere?

Anyway, sounds like the health department needs to send a male employee over there (a big ugly, mean donkey guy who he can relate to!) and spare this woman the rants. Unless they are just trying to prove their authority and season the employee. Get the guy straightened out or shut him down.

onward...through the fog
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2014, 09:31:21 am »

From his Jim Peters Rice Facebook page. And the employee Angie is talking about posted on the restaurant review page. You should take a look at what he posted. And Jim's response to him. Calling him a Felon and scum to society.

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2014, 09:47:52 am »

Hmmmm, a retired police officer calling county health department employees, "Out of control Nazi's".

AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2014, 06:31:26 pm »

It looks like the SSPP Facebook page has been deactivated. Somebody call a whaaaaambulance.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org