A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2024, 05:22:24 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure where this belongs...  (Read 6275 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: June 25, 2014, 10:31:29 pm »

But saw this on FB, and thought about certain someones that might make use of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CWLCoQu7c#t=42

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 06:11:12 am »

Just fyi. Not going to look at it.  A lot of people, me included, will not click on a link unless there is a description of what it is. And even that is no guarantee that the description is misleading or the link bad.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 06:32:59 am »

But saw this on FB, and thought about certain someones that might make use of it...

That is going to put your mom out of work.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 06:37:40 am »

Wow...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 08:01:58 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CWLCoQu7c#t=42

Certain someones. Like, arm less men?

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 08:14:06 am »

Be nice, Michael!!   That's pretty hard core comment even for guido....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 08:19:08 am »

Just fyi. Not going to look at it.  A lot of people, me included, will not click on a link unless there is a description of what it is. And even that is no guarantee that the description is misleading or the link bad.

It's different... basic concept is something I would expect more in an agricultural context.   Cattle industry accomplishes a similar function with a prod and electric shock....

I don't think a description - even an accurate one - would quite prepare you for the reality....  I think the normal reaction would be - walking away, shaking your head!  But probably chuckling to yourself.

It could raise further questions about guido....  (Geez....sorry!  I can't believe I just said that....)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 10:07:20 am »

It was too harsh. My apologies.

I thought it was a funny comment and chose humor over good taste.

Again, my apologies.

Power is nothing till you use it.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 11:45:49 am »

"It has a small screen on the top which plays films for the user to help them with the extraction process."
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 12:40:47 pm »

"It has a small screen on the top which plays films for the user to help them with the extraction process."

I’m not thinking they are showing the Mickey Mouse Club.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 12:51:43 pm »

Again, my apologies.

Mike. You should have had Gary Oldman do it for you. It would have been more Heartfelt.  Cheesy

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 02:50:38 pm »

I’m not thinking they are showing the Mickey Mouse Club.

But..Annette!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 03:26:18 pm »

Comes with a subscription to Spanktravision.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 04:13:50 pm »

Again, my apologies.

It may be that I am just jealous 'cause I didn't think of it first...??  You may not want to let me rub off on you quite that much...

(Let's see who runs with that one first!)

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 05:03:17 pm »

Are they making an under desk one for Creek County Judges?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org