A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 10:19:08 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Heartland Theme Park (Vinita)  (Read 12045 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2024, 05:00:18 pm »

Not drawing a comparison, here in AZ there are a lot of BLM, US Forest Service, and state public land that you can easily park that actually have free parking and no size restriction, and parking for two weeks in most places and longer in others.

In the Quartzsite, Ehrenberg area there are companies that service the camp areas with water trucks to fill fresh water and honey wagons to take care of waste tanks on an RV, and with side by sides being street legal you don't really have to have a regular street vehicle that you tow for going to town and getting supplies.

Those are fantastic places!!!   I am working to get a more boondockey capability to my RV.  Can only get a couple days now.  More to come!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org