A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 03:37:25 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Civic Center Plaza  (Read 8564 times)
Hometown
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 06:51:01 pm »

I wanted to resurrect this old thread because it dove tails with current discussion about moving city hall.  Something I'm against.  

I really enjoyed all of the posts in this thread although, if I remember correctly we seem to be missing about two or three pages of posts, some with graphics.  Or was that another thread?  

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2007, 08:45:18 am »

Well HT, I am soundly against any move of City Hall until something is under contract for the old space.  If you think the area is bad now, lets see it with an abandoned and condemned building sitting in the middle of it.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2007, 08:52:30 am »

Anyone willing to bet lunch on this week's council vote?
Hometown
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 11:49:18 am »

Okay Scott, I'm up for it.

If it loses or is delayed I want to be chauffeured in one of your muscle cars.  I want you to drive me around Conan's yard and leave some tread marks in his fescue.

If it wins what can I do for you?  Criticize your enemies?  Your laundry?  What?  Oh, that's right, lunch.  Okay.

Now forgive me but I have to go get pumped up for my showdown with Swake.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2007, 12:53:25 pm »

It would be very tricky to trench my postage-stamp of a yard, but if you can do it, I'll give you $50 just for making the effort and give Sgrizz gas money to boot. [}:)]

Not the strip by the curb, that's a cinch, but the terraced part.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org