A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 04:17:22 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last Night's Last Comic Standing  (Read 4752 times)
LilMikey
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:34:59 pm »

There was a local comic who autioned in last night's episode of Last Comic Standing.  She bombed.

No ig surprise, though.  The comany I work for hired her to do a Christmas show last year and it was horrible.  I've never heard a room full of people not laughing.  Doesn't Tulsa have any good comedy talent that can represent us at these things?
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 02:55:25 pm »

I'm sad to say she was not good.

Other people though, had me crying.  Some seriously sunny people.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
LilMikey
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 11:10:14 am »

If you think the one-liner they showed on Last Comic Standing was bad - - you should see the rest of her act.  It could put a rock to sleep.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 12:21:57 pm »

Anyone remember the comic's name?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 12:29:26 pm »

Susan Dale

http://www.myspace.com/susandale

Power is nothing till you use it.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 12:44:16 pm »

Wow.. That was... well..

Ewww.
LilMikey
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 09:13:41 am »

According to TV Guide, NBC will be re-broadcasting the Premier for Last Comic Standing tomorrow night (6-17) at 8pm.

Tune in and see one of the First Comics Walking.
Red Trash
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 06:22:15 am »

You are right that show was bad. But all comics have bad show. I did another one for your company and the show want great. I do show all across america and people love me. Oklahoma need to support Oklahomans. It was a honor that Last Comic standing pick me.
Susan

See more of me at www.myspace.com/susandale

Susan

quote:
Originally posted by LilMikey

There was a local comic who autioned in last night's episode of Last Comic Standing.  She bombed.

No ig surprise, though.  The comany I work for hired her to do a Christmas show last year and it was horrible.  I've never heard a room full of people not laughing.  Doesn't Tulsa have any good comedy talent that can represent us at these things?

LilMikey
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 11:08:34 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Red Trash

You are right that show was bad. But all comics have bad show. I did another one for your company and the show want great. I do show all across america and people love me. Oklahoma need to support Oklahomans. It was a honor that Last Comic standing pick me.
Susan

Wow.  Can you say "denial?"
mr.jaynes
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 10:48:37 am »

quote:
Originally posted by LilMikey

quote:
Originally posted by Red Trash

Susan

Wow.  Can you say "denial?"

Denial: it ain't just a river in Egypt!
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 11:32:09 am »

I'm glad you are doing what you live "RT" and that you have a good attitude about this. However, watching your videos you simply are not my cup of tea.  Best of luck with your career.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
mr.jaynes
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 05:16:20 pm »

My advice: take in the works of Gilbert Gottfried, Andrew "Dice" Clay and this new guy out there, Dane Cook.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 01:12:45 pm »

I tivo'd the repeat on Bravo. There were some funny people but the 10 seconds this woman had were not part of it. I've seen her tell the "red trash" joke about 4 times now and haven't laughed any of them. I think she is trying to make that her trademark like "dorkfish," "here's your sign," and "get er done" but it doesn't work for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org