News:

Long overdue maintenance happening. See post in the top forum.

Main Menu

Let's try a new way of discussing immigration..

Started by Admin, July 25, 2007, 09:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauerkraut

quote:
Originally posted by Porky

quote:
Originally posted by sauerkraut

I saw on the news this evening that your Michigan team was seen entering Mexico illegally, while running 50 yards in 5 seconds flat. What's up with that? [^]

What's up is Lloyd Carr has got to go. We need a new coach. We still have a good shot at beating the OSU Buckeyes on Nov.17th. That will mean alot. As far as the football season goes for us it's over. Our football season has been flushed away.[B)]
Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!

KingMutt

Sauerkraut, you're nuts if you think there are not plenty of jobs to do that do not require an education.  There are lots of jobs that are necessary to the economy that do not require people to be high skilled.  

I just don't see why people get so upset about these people.  If you would spend the money on identifying them (photos, dna sample, fingerprints) that you spent screwing with them you would have an identifiable workforce. They don't have to be citizens, but give them some legal protection, and the problem is solved.

I think this is an easy target to bash on for people who have a lot of insecurity and hate inside themselves, and for some people who just believe the BS.

Maybe those guys have a valid reason to play the "race card"

sauerkraut

quote:
Originally posted by KingMutt

Sauerkraut, you're nuts if you think there are not plenty of jobs to do that do not require an education.  There are lots of jobs that are necessary to the economy that do not require people to be high skilled.  

I just don't see why people get so upset about these people.  If you would spend the money on identifying them (photos, dna sample, fingerprints) that you spent screwing with them you would have an identifiable workforce. They don't have to be citizens, but give them some legal protection, and the problem is solved.

I think this is an easy target to bash on for people who have a lot of insecurity and hate inside themselves, and for some people who just believe the BS.

Maybe those guys have a valid reason to play the "race card"

I don't see how you can I.D an illegals background. Mexico keeps no records or data bases of criminals like what we do in the USA. You don't know who they are. Sure you can take DNA now and finger prints now but that does not tell you what that person did in his past when he lived in Mexico. Their past history is a blank -They also have no past job refs. As for the jobs,  today's economy is changing. Labor and unskilled jobs are going to China. The new service economy requires skills. The few unskilled jobs that remain here should go to U.S. Citizens and legal residents. Not illegals. What part of "illegal" don't you understand? They all broke the law just by coming here. We can't give jobs to all the worlds poor people.

KingMutt

They help the economy, they don't hurt it.  Illegal, just about like speeding, who cares?  Bottom line ID the people, if they committ a crime put em in jail and then deport them, if they come back put em in jail for a long long time.

Just spread a little peace and love[;)]

sauerkraut

quote:

They help the economy, they don't hurt it.  Illegal, just about like speeding, who cares?  Bottom line ID the people, if they committ a crime put em in jail and then deport them, if they come back put em in jail for a long long time.

Just spread a little peace and love[;)]

They hurt the economy. Every working illegal alien costs the taxpayers $2-$3.00 for every dollar an illegal earns, or about $22,000 a year per illegal. Not to mention crime and driving with no insurance or drivers license- We have legal residents for work. To make all the illegal aliens legal with amnesty will cost the U.S. taxpayers $1.4 TRILLION DOLLARS, not to mention all the legal workers they dis-place. The answer to illegal immigration is to deport every illegal alien that law enforcement comes across. Give the cops the power to arrest illegals. Here's some sites or you can google "illegal alien mustang"  or google "illegal alien" here's a site http://www.illegalaliens.us/

KingMutt

somebody else said this in another thread and did the math and said that was an insane number. I gotta agree with them.

Sauerkraut should I sing the Horst Wessel song and say seig heil?

You are one sick dude.  And I am sorry for the personal attack, no, I am not.

Deport all those people, that's a good deal, "Put them all on a train!"  Yes siree. That worked for the Nazis.

What have they ever done to you personally?  Get off the Social Security Disability, stop goingb to gun shows and get a life.  and stop hating people

Geez.

sauerkraut

quote:

somebody else said this in another thread and did the math and said that was an insane number. I gotta agree with them.

Sauerkraut should I sing the Horst Wessel song and say seig heil?

You are one sick dude.  And I am sorry for the personal attack, no, I am not.

Deport all those people, that's a good deal, "Put them all on a train!"  Yes siree. That worked for the Nazis.

What have they ever done to you personally?  Get off the Social Security Disability, stop goingb to gun shows and get a life.  and stop hating people

Geez.

OK, If a homeless man broke into your house would you allow him to stay? Would you feed him and pay for his medical care? Would you allow him to bring his family over and live in your home? That's what the illegals are doing to our country. That's what the amnesty bill would of allowed. The illegals "break-in" to our country and live and work dis-placing LEGAL workers and taking their jobs and some people want that. No nation in the world would allow that. You can't sneak into another country take a job and expect to stay there and expect them to speak your language too. As a result of the open borders we have the violent MS13 gang from South America on our streets. We need to deport the illegals and seal the border.

sauerkraut

If we allow illegal aliens to stay it's unfair to everyone who came here the legal way. It's a slap in face to every immigrant who followed the law and did everything legal in order to stay in the USA. That's very unfair. We tryed amnesty once in the 1986 Simpson/Mazolli immigration bill and it failed badly. Another point is illegals are not screened for medical conditions. I do not understand people who favor open borders.[xx(]

sauerkraut

The Tulsa World had a story about illegals leaving the Tulsa public schools on the eve of Bill #1804 becoming law very soon. They wrote the story as if it was a bad thing. I think it's a good thing- if they don't belong here they over-crowd the schools for the legal residents and overcrowded classrooms are not good for learning. As always the taxpayers get stung with the bill for the illegals.The immigration laws need to be enforced.[B)]

USRufnex

there is another side to the story of WHO is valuable to Tulsa's economy...

your defense of the taxpayer is the usual anti-worker argument...

let's go back to slavery, private schools... and abolish public schools all together...

these people have VALUE.... gotta leave for work... more news at 11.

sauerkraut

quote:
Originally posted by USRufnex

let's go back to slavery, private schools... and abolish public schools all together...

The arguments of costing taxpayers money and costing U.S workers jobs, driving down wages, and increasing crime rates in our cities because of illegal aliens is real, it's not something pulled out of thin air. We have violent south American gangs like MS13 on our city streets because of open borders. What part of the word "illegal" don't you understand? Here's a web site http://www.illegalaliens.us/ you can also google "illegal aliens" are read some of the info that pops up thanx.

Wingnut

quote:
They hurt the economy. Every working illegal alien costs the taxpayers $2-$3.00 for every dollar an illegal earns, or about $22,000 a year per illegal. Not to mention crime and driving with no insurance or drivers license- We have legal residents for work. To make all the illegal aliens legal with amnesty will cost the U.S. taxpayers $1.4 TRILLION DOLLARS, not to mention all the legal workers they dis-place.
quote:

Here are the numbers.....
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/sr14.cfm
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1523.cfm

USRufnex

quote:
Originally posted by sauerkraut

quote:
Originally posted by USRufnex

The arguments of costing taxpayers money and costing U.S workers jobs, driving down wages, and increasing crime rates in our cities because of illegal aliens is real, it's not something pulled out of thin air. We have violent south American gangs like MS13 on our city streets because of open borders. What part of the word "illegal" don't you understand? Here's a web site http://www.illegalaliens.us/ you can also google "illegal aliens" are read some of the info that pops up thanx.

I LIVE in east Tulsa.
I've been able to get to know these people, most of whom are here LEGALLY.

There are a lot of racists in Tulsa and across the country who want to treat these WORKERS like they were leaching off the economy.  Or taking jobs away from "real" americans...

Pathetic.  And hypocritical.

Please don't post agenda-filled statistics from anti-immigrant activist groups that treat migrant workers as if they do nothing and have no worth...  If we start deporting people from  the good ol' U.S. of A. for not being productive enough to justify their presence in this country, can we start with your lazy uncle and your good for nothing cousin???  Thanks.  [:D]

KingMutt

Die Fahne hoch (Horst Wessel Lied) ver 4.mp3

Saurkarut,

Here you go!  It's all you baby!

sauerkraut

quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut

quote:
They hurt the economy. Every working illegal alien costs the taxpayers $2-$3.00 for every dollar an illegal earns, or about $22,000 a year per illegal. Not to mention crime and driving with no insurance or drivers license- We have legal residents for work. To make all the illegal aliens legal with amnesty will cost the U.S. taxpayers $1.4 TRILLION DOLLARS, not to mention all the legal workers they dis-place.
quote:

Here are the numbers.....
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/sr14.cfm
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1523.cfm

Yes, thanks for the post and links. I could not find them, but I knew the figures and numbers involved. I'm not too computer smart as it is... The fact is the illegals will bankrupt this nation and drag everyone down to 3rd nation status except the very rich. For every dollar a illegal earns we the taxpayers/economy wind up $3.00 in the hole. NO economy can't function very long like that.. The wages are already about 7% below what they should be due to illegals. Teens today have it hard to find work, illegals are dis-placing them at restaurants.