A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 09:28:37 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lottery on TV  (Read 1525 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« on: August 04, 2007, 08:47:13 pm »

I didn't know this, but apparently the lottery drawings are aired on two station in OKC but none in Tulsa. Apparently the lottery commission is planning on trying to do televised lotto drawings later this year statewide:
http://www.lotterypost.com/news/158209.htm
Steve
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 08:45:23 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

I didn't know this, but apparently the lottery drawings are aired on two station in OKC but none in Tulsa. Apparently the lottery commission is planning on trying to do televised lotto drawings later this year statewide:
http://www.lotterypost.com/news/158209.htm

When the lottery first started, I remember the nightly drawings at 9:59 PM on broadcast channel 19 in Tulsa, the old UPN or WB affiliate.  UPN and WB merged to the new CW network.  I guess the newness of the lottery and viewership draw wore off. No big loss, IMO, as the lottery is just a gov't sponsored rat hole.  The local ABC, CBS, and NBC stations also gave the OK lottery numbers out on their 10:00 PM newscasts, but I do not know for sure if they still do.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org