A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 04:27:53 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BE CAREFUL  (Read 13018 times)
mspivey
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2007, 11:57:28 am »

Does this thread validate the bumper sticker?

You know, "Even paranoids have enemies"

One thing I figured out a long time ago. If a flamer makes you mad and you respond, he wins. From the length of this thread, I would say anorexia has won. The only way to defeat a flamer is to ignore him. You certainly won't defeat him with logic. And of course, by posting this, I am adding to his margin of victory.
iplaw
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007, 12:08:19 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

Can we get a full list?  I think I'm in your file, but I'm not entirely sure.  We have had some spirited discussions, but I've done so with RM, Iplaw, and Michael C also and I do not think I'm in their cartel file.  The threatened Cartel members need to be able to tell what company they will keep.

You're public demands a full list.

(sorry for dragging this out mods, I really couldnt resist this one)

Lemme guess...everyone 'cept MichaelC?
iplaw
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2007, 12:14:16 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by rwarn17588

Apparently no one has used the words "professional help" around aox.

[}:)]

Yeah.  He reminds me of another poor guy that major issues with paranoia:

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2007, 12:16:34 pm »

Family guy rules.  The free basing cookie monster and the totally random chicken fight (not totally random if you saw the time travel to his high school prom but...) rule.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
MichaelC
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2007, 12:17:34 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

If this had happened to you, I'd be on your side.  I've never taken banning or moderating lightly, and it shouldn't be used as a tool to take down what you don't like.

And I tell you, whatever happens as a result of this thread, every one of you deserves it.  This thread represents very dangerous ground for this forum.
dbacks fan
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2007, 12:28:37 pm »

iplaw
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2007, 12:32:57 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelC

quote:
Originally posted by iplaw

If this had happened to you, I'd be on your side.  I've never taken banning or moderating lightly, and it shouldn't be used as a tool to take down what you don't like.

And I tell you, whatever happens as a result of this thread, every one of you deserves it.  This thread represents very dangerous ground for this forum.

Get over yourself.  You've been as big of an instigator as any person on this forum.  Your righteous indignation today is a day late and a dollar short.

I don't want him banned because I disagree with him anymore than I want swake or Chicken Little banned because we disagree, and I resent that you're implying that.  I want him banned because he's being disrespectful and outright attacking people and spammed the forum yesterday.

Someone may have change the title to the thread...so what?  Should a grown adult act in such a manner over something like that.

As for him, he's permanently on my ignore list so you won't see me responding to him anymore period.
iplaw
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2007, 12:39:36 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks fan

God I hate cats, but that picture is downright funny.

Global Moderator
Civic Leader

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2007, 12:40:14 pm »

This thread is now locked.  This thread is going nowhere and is nothing more than personal attacks on one another.  Please do not start another thread regarding what happened yesterday and let's show a little respect for each other.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org