News:

Long overdue maintenance happening. See post in the top forum.

Main Menu

First Bell’s, now concrete plant, next ORU?

Started by shadows, October 03, 2007, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadows

First Bell's, now concrete plant, next ORU?

The foundations seem to be laid to acquire the concrete plant.  

By morning TW there is strong indications that all that prime land ORU is on with those old outdated building need to be replaced with new designs compatible to developing of the river?

How do you feel because it is not DT and it has its own arena?

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today'
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.

brunoflipper

quote:
Originally posted by shadows

First Bell's, now concrete plant, next ORU?

The foundations seem to be laid to acquire the concrete plant.  

By morning TW there is strong indications that all that prime land ORU is on with those old outdated building need to be replaced with new designs compatible to developing of the river?

How do you feel because it is not DT and it has its own arena?

seriously, what in the world are you talking about?
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy..."
"Don't believe in riches but you should see where I live..."

http://www.stopabductions.com/

cannon_fodder

I think he is trying to start a discussion about the ORU campaign finance thing coupled with the lawsuit filed by some professors who claim ORU is in a "death spiral."  Clearly this is the man bringing them down.

What this has to do with the river I have no idea, now how the ~8000 seat Mabee center has anything other than a symbiotic effect on the 18,000 area.  Nor do I pretend to know what's going on with that concrete plant, which is in a poor place now anyway and would probably be happy to have a move funded to the North Side somewhere (away from populace, better access to roads, less valuable land).

By best guess Brunno.
- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.

sgrizzle

The prevailing wins move swiftly towards the man with bronze hands. Run now, lest your tower falls upon you.

(thought I'd give shadowspeak a try)

Townsend

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

The prevailing wins move swiftly towards the man with bronze hands. Run now, lest your tower falls upon you.

(thought I'd give shadowspeak a try)

Good try but I understood it.  Try again.

carltonplace

The foundations of concrete seem to be acquired laid and planted.

Don't know if that helps at all.

Renaissance

Under the Shadows of the Towers,

The TAX VAMPIRES plan their next FEAST!

Oh wait, that's more Friendly Bear-ish . . . .

Johnboy976

Tanking in, plants grow through every-increasing smog. The taxing thieves insist on building upon the disgusted river. The poor go unwatched by the ever-watchful eye of an old acquaintance. Doom is upon this land, and no concrete to steady our feet.

Almost poetic....

Townsend

Conan71

Common thread...Randi Miller.  He's off on a Randi Miller rant.
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first" -Ronald Reagan

waterboy

I think he perceives that the tax vampires are eliminating anything old or competitive. Which in reality means...me.

Sangria

I think Kathy Taylor and Randi Miller should have a "God will strike me dead" campagne.

If people don't donate $800 million dollars then God will strike them dead.

Worked for Oral roberts 2 times. 3rd time he needed assistance from his Dog Tracks. [:D]

Ahhhh, those were the days... If you can't scam the old and down trodden - who can you scam? [:D]

Conan71

...or maybe they will fall short on their campaign goal and God really will come down on them...

I bet that just made some people smile...
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first" -Ronald Reagan

perspicuity85

Shadows, I think you're completely insane.  But that's just my personal opinion.