News:

Long overdue maintenance happening. See post in the top forum.

Main Menu

First Bell’s, now concrete plant, next ORU?

Started by shadows, October 03, 2007, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadows

quote:
Originally posted by Townsend

Try what?

"understand my post if I were to interpreted the post being answered."

Holy Geebus

There is an assumption that any posting I make needs to be interpreted.  

The post this is answer to allows one on my side of the fence to believe that the previous poster needs some one to read the post to to them.  
Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today'
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.

iplaw

quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

The story made ABC Good Morning America today. They did fairly well and gave Brother Roberts his shots. Overall it didn't look good for the University.

Someone tell me if it is true that he keeps his young daughters on salary at $359,000 year!?! Where is the outrage? In my day (yeah, I know...) Students would have walked out and made a pretty big stink.

$359,000 for his daughters salaries...that's more than the sum of the salaries of all the other faculty members combined...

I'm greatful this happened.  I can't stand dear brother Roberts or his delightfully hideous wife.  Dr. Swails' son is a good friend of mine, and there is much more going on than has come out so far...it's going to get worse, much worse.

The only thing that scares me more is the rumors of who is prepared to step in and buy the university when dear Dick steps down... the right reverend Creflo "Gimme a" Dollar

Conan71

So that's all we had to do was mention Richard Roberts and that conjured you.  Brunoflipper is looking for a patent attorney, FYI.
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first" -Ronald Reagan

cannon_fodder

But Jesus will love me more if I give him a dollar.  He told me so.

I mean, honestly, he only has 2 Rolls Royces and one of them is only a 2005.  A 2005, the things is probably nearly falling apart.  And his 3 private jets aren't even jumbos.  In fact, only one is rated for trans Pacific travel.  And one of the other ones is just a puddle jumper of a private jet and can't even cross the Atlantic.  And the poor jerk only has one mansion and one luxury apartment overlooking Central Park.

He needs my dollar.  I'm in the wrong business.
- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.

brunoflipper

"Well, the God I believe in isn't short of cash, Mister!"
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy..."
"Don't believe in riches but you should see where I live..."

http://www.stopabductions.com/

Conan71

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

But Jesus will love me more if I give him a dollar.  He told me so.

I mean, honestly, he only has 2 Rolls Royces and one of them is only a 2005.  A 2005, the things is probably nearly falling apart.  And his 3 private jets aren't even jumbos.  In fact, only one is rated for trans Pacific travel.  And one of the other ones is just a puddle jumper of a private jet and can't even cross the Atlantic.  And the poor jerk only has one mansion and one luxury apartment overlooking Central Park.

He needs my dollar.  I'm in the wrong business.

I didn't know he only had one jet for trans-pac travel.  That alone is a sin.  I must send in $1000 now.
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first" -Ronald Reagan