News:

Long overdue maintenance happening. See post in the top forum.

Main Menu

Where do you go if you don't like burgers & steaks

Started by kongsuni, October 16, 2007, 01:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chesty

Thai Siam is my favorite.  I've been wanting to go to Lanna Thai for a long time.  I've tried a few times but have ended up walking out because service was so slow.  I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt and will go back....there are enough people who like it, they must not like me.

Jimmy's Never on Sunday Greek Food just north of 21st and Harvard is good.  If you like Sushi, Fuji has the best in town....2 locations now.

Then there's.....not that's steak

Or there's.....no that's hamburgers

What about.....no...steak

I think the choices are limited unless you like beef.

doofus

Well, the Jim's Never on Sunday Coney Island & Greek Food Restaurant is now owned by a guy named Marvin. So I guess you could say it's now Marvin's Jim's Never on Sunday Coney Island & Greek Food Restaurant.

Great food btw! I don't think they're open on Sundays.

That reminds me of a Charlie's Chicken restaurant in Catoosa, that used to be owned by a guy named Don if I remember right, so I guess it was Don's Charlie's Chicken.

Sammy's Bill & Ruth's Submarine Sandwiches at 15th & Utica is good too!

dsjeffries

I don't think anyone has mentioned the first thing that popped into MY head...

Big Al's!
15th & Harvard.

'nuff said.

jne

Bill and Ruths at 31st and Yale is owned by a Japanese family and actually has really good Sushi and at a fair price.  Only prob is they do not have reliable hours.
Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.

guido911

La Roma near 61st & Lewis. Great Lebanese and Mediterranean food. Also, well above average pizza. Plus, the staff, all family, are great to talk to...
Someone get Hoss a pacifier.

mdunn

Sorry,but if you dont like all that food,arent ya starving here???
Im thinking NYC will suit ya better..This is the land of greasy food,and we dont care if its bad for us..just tastes good!!!