A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 12:24:25 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dawson's Market  (Read 1945 times)
Kashmir
Civic Leader

"My name is Talking Tina and I think I hate you"

« on: October 16, 2007, 02:53:39 pm »

Does anyone know what's going on with the South location? It has leasing signs in the window.  Has anyone been to the Center Market location?  I used to go in the south one a lot, but it is not a good place to take 2 curious toddlers, as they always want to run in Savory Chef.   However, Dawson's south was very good about being able to call in deli/meat orders for pickup.

I want to go in the Center Market location, but if it is frou-frou it will not be easy for me to go in with the tots.

I hope they will be open for a while, b/c I was really banking on getting a turkey from them!

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 06:02:35 pm »

I didn't know there was another location. I had only been to 81st&Memorial one.
lsimmons
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 09:24:18 am »

The one at 81st is great.

Speaking of markets, I saw an ad this morning for a meat market at 2100 N. Cincinnati. They had some deal where you can get 70lbs of mixed meats for a hundred bucks. Anyone have any dealings with them?
joiei
City Father

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:15:32 pm »

THe times I went into the 81st store, it always smelled like dead fish to me.  A good fish market will not smell of fish.  I could never stay in that store long enough to buy anything.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org