A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 07, 2024, 02:27:10 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We made Larry the Cable guy's routine!  (Read 4172 times)
MH2010
Philanthropist

« on: October 21, 2007, 05:48:19 pm »

Larry the Cable Guy’s new routine has this.....

“I just drove down to Tulsa to spend a couple of days with one of my friends … We were sitting there watching TV and he asked me if I wanted to watch COPS. I said, “Yeah, sure.” So, he shut off the TV and we went out on the porch “But, that wasn’t the worst of it. When we got out there, we found out it was a re-run.”.

I thought it was pretty funny!
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 06:36:13 pm »

He used to work in Tulsa as a radio host on Z-104.5. I saw his show at local comedy clubs a few times and he was very good.

He also has another Tulsa joke...

What is Tulsa backwards? A slut. What is a slut backwards? About a hundred dollars.

Power is nothing till you use it.
MH2010
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 07:18:58 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by recyclemichael

He used to work in Tulsa as a radio host on Z-104.5. I saw his show at local comedy clubs a few times and he was very good.

He also has another Tulsa joke...

What is Tulsa backwards? A slut. What is a slut backwards? About a hundred dollars.

I remember him when he was here.  I even went and saw him a few times.  I'm just glad he still remembers us.
perspicuity85
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 02:49:52 am »

I don't think being mentioned in Larry the Cable Guy's routine is good national attention for Tulsa.

tulsapoolplyr88
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 04:26:46 am »

quote:
Originally posted by perspicuity85

I don't think being mentioned in Larry the Cable Guy's routine is good national attention for Tulsa.

Wow....that's twice in a row I've come across your post crying about something.  Is this all you do....sit around, b*tch and complain?
Johnboy976
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 07:12:04 am »

Evidently you haven't been with this forum long. [Cheesy]
AMP
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 09:45:37 am »

This board is mild compared to other Tulsa forums.... Smiley

If you like the bk$%^ and complain department, tune into the Tulsa Metro Racing forum.  They wrote the book on it. There is some very funny material that Larry and Vince McMahon could use happening there as well.

http://members4.boardhost.com/tulsametro/

Q. "What was the fracus Sat. night that had a red flag stop in the race and all the officials going to the pit exit gate?"

A. "it wasn't a fight. it was freinds stopping a guy from getting into a fight."
 http://members4.boardhost.com/tulsametro/msg/1193008662.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org