A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 01:22:02 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny  (Read 2037 times)
FOTD
« on: January 09, 2008, 10:39:13 pm »

Mob of angry Republicans chase Hannity through streets, chant "FOX News sucks!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rJI5e0jBU

Sorry if this offends you. Could not resist. LOL. Republicans are in total chaos.....
mr.jaynes
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:45:37 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by FOTD

Mob of angry Republicans chase Hannity through streets, chant "FOX News sucks!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rJI5e0jBU

Sorry if this offends you. Could not resist. LOL. Republicans are in total chaos.....

I may not like Sean Hannity, but even he doesn't deserve to be harassed like that.
NellieBly
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 09:20:08 am »

Sure he does. He kicks people out of his book signings and speeches for asking questions he doesn't like.
joiei
City Father

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 02:18:38 am »

What goes around comes around so to speak.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
FOTD
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 03:50:26 pm »

MORE!!!

"Bill Clinton lashed out at Barack Obama yesterday, he accused him of running a fairy tale campaign. It's a fairy tale in which a horny king tries to get his queen elected to the White House so he can go out and fornicate with maidens, and then a handsome black prince comes along and screws the whole thing up for him. So, you can see why he's very upset." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Bill Clinton is giving a speech in New Hampshire. I guess it was yesterday. During the speech, he takes a cell phone call from his wife Hillary. And, you know, Bill, of course, keeps the cell phone on vibrate -- I don't even have to finish the joke, do I? -- because when it hums in his pants, it reminds him of the '90s" --David Letterman

"Did you folks see the debates in New Hampshire over the weekend? Oh my god, dull. ... I mean, they were so dull that today, and it was official, I saw it in the paper, New Hampshire changed its state slogan from 'Live Free or Die' to 'Please Shoot Me.'" --David Letterman

"Last night during the Democratic presidential debate, Senator Barack Obama accused Hillary Clinton of frequently changing positions. After hearing this, Bill Clinton said, 'I wish.'" --Conan O'Brien

"Did you hear that Dick Cheney and Barack Obama are cousins? It's strange, isn't it? In a related story, 20 years ago, it turns out Rudy Giuliani was briefly married to himself." --David Letterman

"Here's what I don't understand: Rudolph Giuliani had three wives and he's not the Mormon candidate?" --David Letterman

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/election2008/a/electionjokes.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org