A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 03:35:21 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FEMA and Sullivan and Coburn  (Read 6751 times)
tim huntzinger
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 02:37:32 pm »

Might have been $1M for all I know.  Same diff, commie bailout is a commie bailout.  Call 'Sullie' and ask him.
iplaw
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 02:47:22 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by tim huntzinger

Might have been $1M for all I know.  Same diff, commie bailout is a commie bailout.  Call 'Sullie' and ask him.

So let me get this right...

You have no actual proof that he did what you've accused him of doing, and apparently none is forthcoming.  You made up a lie, which has changed three times now...

Am I getting this right?  Does this sound fair or reasonable?
tim huntzinger
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 02:54:06 pm »

No lie.  I found it once over at the House.gov site. Do not remember how much, I will admit. Once I run against him I will get the exact amount. [Cheesy]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org