A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 03:37:28 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Mentor disses Natalie Holloway.....  (Read 4566 times)
grahambino
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 05:20:21 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

quote:

Please remember that in case you decide to speak for 'this forum' again.

Is that it? Get over it. And by the way, what about my original post was wrong? Does this guy consistently bash "repugs" in this forum? The answer is "Yes". Someone points out one thing about Obama, and FOTD just can't have it. In fact, his response even dovetails to an attack on Bush.

Do FOTD's opinions somehow threaten yours?
Does it pain you to read a differing opinion?
Do you come here to agree with everyone?
What fun would that be.
FOTD
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 05:57:05 pm »

"The art of life is to show your hand.
There is no diplomacy like candor. You may lose by it now and then, but it will be a loss well gained if you do. Nothing is so boring as having to keep up a deception." E.V.Lucas (from this weeks Forbes...I read it from all sides)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 06:40:38 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by grahambino

quote:
Originally posted by guido911

quote:

Please remember that in case you decide to speak for 'this forum' again.

Is that it? Get over it. And by the way, what about my original post was wrong? Does this guy consistently bash "repugs" in this forum? The answer is "Yes". Someone points out one thing about Obama, and FOTD just can't have it. In fact, his response even dovetails to an attack on Bush.

Do FOTD's opinions somehow threaten yours?
Does it pain you to read a differing opinion?
Do you come here to agree with everyone?
What fun would that be.

Nope. It pains me though that you are apparently this poster's band aid.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
FOTD
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 11:22:54 pm »

I'm a scab. I don't need a band aid.

Why do threads evolve into condemning the delivery person instead of taking issue with the points being made?

Yes, strong emotional and political support for Obama from here. It's easy to feel the magic of fresh air and the sense of needed changes coming in Washington. He's worth the risk. Not many even here at this site seem fearful of Barack Obama. Everyone seems afraid of Billary.

Staying away from the Republican contenders.
They can't beat Obama no matter how desperate they get nor how low their tactics go.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org