A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:33:03 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bored  (Read 6204 times)
Ed W
City Father

« on: August 30, 2013, 08:06:33 pm »

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored predictable heist movie bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored zombie movie bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored cookies bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored chocolate bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored....ice cream with hot fudge...it's all better.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:09:35 pm »

So sad.

Wait I am on here reading this.

Nevermind.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 10:51:43 am »

I have no time to be bored- What are ya doing with your life? Undecided

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 05:06:42 pm »

Raising kids, traveling, achieving ever greater goals in business, increasing income, reading lots of books, soaking up the sun, catching bass, teaching kids to catch bass, cooking great food for family and friends, mentoring the young, painting, writing, singing, building things, growing things, always learning. No time to be bored.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 08:29:34 pm »

I kept looking for "Drink a Marshals".  Grin
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 08:32:50 pm »

I kept looking for "Drink a Marshals".  Grin

Looks like you just did it.

However, if you'd like to see two in a picture (Eric's 5th anniversary red, which were aged in bourbon barrels and are quite yummy), here you go.  The other is a Prairie Artisan.  These are quite good as well, and they are in the process of building their facility in Tulsa.

EDIT: oops, forgot the picture.  It's been a long weekend.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:24:22 pm by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 08:56:34 pm »

However, if you'd like to see two in a picture (Eric's 5th anniversary red, which were aged in bourbon barrels and are quite yummy), here you go.  The other is a Prairie Artisan.  These are quite good as well, and they are in the process of building their facility in Tulsa.

Prairie Standard is available again but in 4 packs for the same or higher price as the 6 packs used to be.  I guess it will now be a special occasion beer rather than an couple of 6 packs per month. What are they trying to do, discourage purchases?

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 10:26:27 pm »

Prairie Standard is available again but in 4 packs for the same or higher price as the 6 packs used to be.  I guess it will now be a special occasion beer rather than an couple of 6 packs per month. What are they trying to do, discourage purchases?

I think he's bottling from Krebs again; Choc uses that same 4-pack holder.  I have yet to see PA sixers.  No, not the Phillie Sixers, RA, don't get excited.   Grin

There is a liquor store on 51st/Sheridan just across the street from the Farm Shopping Center that had quite a bit of the Prairie Artisan in four packs.  Cannot remember the name of it however.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 06:44:59 am »

I think he's bottling from Krebs again; Choc uses that same 4-pack holder.  I have yet to see PA sixers. 
There is a liquor store on 51st/Sheridan just across the street from the Farm Shopping Center that had quite a bit of the Prairie Artisan in four packs.  Cannot remember the name of it however.

There were plenty of 4 packs of the Standard at The Crossing, 101st  Memorial.  $9 something a 4 pack.

No, not the Phillie Sixers, RA, don't get excited.   Grin
No problem.  I am not a sports fan.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 07:46:35 am »

There were plenty of 4 packs of the Standard at The Crossing, 101st  Memorial.  $9 something a 4 pack.
No problem.  I am not a sports fan.

I can't typically bring myself to go farther south than 61st.  101st and Memorial?  Last time I was out there it felt like Westheimer Rd in Houston (for those not familiar, it's a really busy main street with about a zillion lights per mile).

sauerkraut
City Father

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 08:50:34 am »

I did a 5K race on Labor Day. the "Run To The Son" 5K put on by Parkview Baptist Church at 61st & Sheridan. Had a blast, but not happy with my time, I did come in 2nd in my age group and 25th overall. Won the 2nd place prize for my age group. The food afters was great. The runners musta packed on a few pounds after the race. Anyone hear run that race? Undecided

sauerkraut
City Father

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 08:55:35 am »

I can't typically bring myself to go farther south than 61st.  101st and Memorial?  Last time I was out there it felt like Westheimer Rd in Houston (for those not familiar, it's a really busy main street with about a zillion lights per mile).
And each light takes 5-10 minutes to get thru, many cycle 4 times and some even 8 times. First only the west bound left turns go, then only the east bound left turns, then the westbound straight aheads, then only the east bounds straight heads, the lights don't even stay green long enough to let all the traffic thru. Then the north & South bound traffic go thru the same things, the left turns  for one side only, then the oppiset side left turns only, then the straight aheads for one side then the straight aheads for the other side and the cycle repeats back to the E&W traffic.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 11:31:41 am »

I can't typically bring myself to go farther south than 61st.  101st and Memorial?  Last time I was out there it felt like Westheimer Rd in Houston (for those not familiar, it's a really busy main street with about a zillion lights per mile).

I don't blame you.  When we moved there in 1971, Memorial was 2 lanes and it was fine.

The more of you that stay away, the easier it will be for me.  How can I convince more to stay north of 61sr St?

We would have 1/4 to 1/5 the traffic we do if developers had stuck to large lots instead of cramming 4 or 5 houses per acre.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 01:15:17 pm »

I don't blame you.  When we moved there in 1971, Memorial was 2 lanes and it was fine.

The more of you that stay away, the easier it will be for me.  How can I convince more to stay north of 61sr St?

We would have 1/4 to 1/5 the traffic we do if developers had stuck to large lots instead of cramming 4 or 5 houses per acre.

And if they hadn't ruined that river bottom farm land with even 1 house per acre, there would be even less traffic than that!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 06:43:35 am »

Bored?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org