A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 12:22:09 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quik Trip - manipulating gas  (Read 9984 times)
PonderInc
City Dweller
City Father

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 02:03:46 pm »

A far greater crisis:

The Freezoni can't hold a candle to the (still-mourned) Koolee.  This is the true QT scandal!

Unlike gasoline, which is fungible, frozen cola products have distinctive qualities and cheap substitutions should not be tolerated!  (This is the only time QT has ever let me down....although my mom hated it when they got rid of the simple sausage biscuit.  She wasn't a sausage pancake kind of gal.)
inteller
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 06:26:13 pm »

the E10 QT uses is crap.  I've had E10 in my car before, and this **** isnt it.  My car bogs down on take off now....

QTs E10 is ****.
YoungTulsan
City Father

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 09:01:11 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by lsimmons

http://www.quiktrip.com/aboutqt/faqs.asp

That QuikTrip FAQ confuses me.   In one answer, they explain how their gas is the same as everyone elses, that everyone draws the same gas from the same pipeline.

Then a few questions later, they say they only sell the finest gasoline and make sure no fuel related problems could ever arise from it.  Do they put the gasoline through any process after obtaining it from the refinery output?

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 09:11:36 pm »

They have a unique blend of additives.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org