A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 03:27:06 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tribune loft sale prices?  (Read 11564 times)
bokworker
Civic Leader

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 10:46:43 am »

The Philtower will not be selling units for at least another 3 years. One of the covenants to getting the historical grant money was that the developer had to own the units for 5 years. I am not sure if that is 5 years from starting or completion but we were among the first to move into the Philtower with a start date to our original lease of 4/01/06. If you do a little imputing of the rental rate to get an idea of the "value" that the owner sees in the apartments then you get a number of well over $200/ft for these apartments. I suspect he feels the number will be even higher in a couple more years. The apartments are really nice and do have some great views...

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 01:22:11 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by cannon_fodder

For the love of god people, you're all on the Internet!  No need to speculate about the prices of NY realestate, just go look it up.

http://www.trulia.com/NY/New_York/

After a quick look, I can say with confidence that you are extremely unlikely to find anything for $400 sq/ft in NYC.  The AVERAGE price in the city is $1,347 per Sq. Foot in the last QT of 2007 (read: after drop).  If you want to get off the beaten path you can get a 1bd 1 bath in E. Harlem for a lowly $665 a foot.   Or if you want to spend $6000 per foot, we can take care of that easily enough too.  

Artist, the hell with Utica - I'm buying you one of these:
http://www.trulia.com/property/1050931575-23-E-22nd-St-PHA-New-York-NY
(pending financing)

Niiiice. 45mill condo, monthly fees and taxes 25thou.  Get me that and I would allow you to be my friend. [8D]

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 02:10:23 pm »

My banker is supposed to get back to me on the financing.  I'll let you know.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org