A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:12 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BOK Center seating  (Read 16412 times)
chlfan
Activist

« on: May 14, 2008, 10:56:36 am »

Anyone have a copy of a detailed BOK Center seating chart? One that shows individual seats?

Not necessarily row and seat numbers (although that would be nice) but at least one that shows the seats instead of just the sections.

Onward through the fog.
dsjeffries
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 11:47:31 am »

I have some that are being uploaded as we speak. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dscott28604.

You can browse through or click "Tulsa", then "BOk Center". I'll post the actual photos when they're finished uploading.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 12:43:44 pm by dsjeffries » Logged
chlfan
Activist

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 01:53:00 pm »

Thanks- nice pics.

I was actually looking for something more of a diagram type seating chart that showed the seats. Those would probably work if I could zoom in close enough. (yes, I did go to the link and look at the largest zoom size available)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 01:54:11 pm by chlfan » Logged

Onward through the fog.
dsjeffries
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 03:33:11 pm »

Maybe this will work better for you.  It doesn't show the entire bowl, but ...

(Larger image here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dscott28604/2266810693/)

chlfan
Activist

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 04:29:36 pm »

Definitely closer DS- thanks.
I don't want to look a gift-horse in the mouth here but I think that drawing is off... it doesn't reflect the handicapped seating that sits atop a lot of the sections. Some if not all of those areas have regular arena seating on either side of them and it doesn't show that on this drawing. I know that BOKCenter.com had a blurb up not too long ago about detailed seating charts coming soon so I'll probably just have to wait on that unless someone else is in-the-know.
Many thanks though-
I hope to be taking a tour there pretty soon.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 04:34:54 pm by chlfan » Logged

Onward through the fog.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 10:57:27 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by chlfan

Definitely closer DS- thanks.
I don't want to look a gift-horse in the mouth here but I think that drawing is off... it doesn't reflect the handicapped seating that sits atop a lot of the sections. Some if not all of those areas have regular arena seating on either side of them and it doesn't show that on this drawing. I know that BOKCenter.com had a blurb up not too long ago about detailed seating charts coming soon so I'll probably just have to wait on that unless someone else is in-the-know.
Many thanks though-
I hope to be taking a tour there pretty soon.

From what I understand, after the end of May, tours end until the grand opening.  I am a season ticket holder for the Oilers; they're having a meet and greet at the Oilers Ice Center this Sunday and will have a very detailed map of the arena, much like the ones they had at the STH party for the last home game of last season.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org