A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 10:28:25 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karen Keith Rakes in the Mid-Town Moola  (Read 8588 times)
Double A
Sofa King Banned
City Father

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2008, 02:38:51 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

quote:
Originally posted by cks511

Dear Ms. Keith,

Thank you for your seven paragraph letter personally addressed to me AND the glossy insert extolling Vision, Experience, Integrity.  Wow! The buzz words!  I'm amazed at the depth and breadth!  Are you sure this was meant for me?

But what's this???  An envelope?  Oh my!  You want money from little ole me?  Sorry Ms. Keith I happen to know you've already collected more than I make in a year.  And, you've received those funds from Tulsa's wealthiest elite.   It's laughable that you already want my money before you are elected.  I'm sure you will come after more IF you are elected. Oh, and what this?  I have to put my own stamp on it? Wow!  

Ms. Keith you will not be receiving my money.  You will, however, be receiving a no vote from me.  Your mailing proves just how out of touch you are else, I would not have received this from you.    

Yours truly,

Carol Snyder

You must be one of those tons of hypocritical Tulsans who are registered as Democratic or Independent yet wouldn't dream of ever voting for a Democrat unless is was a Dino.

Like DINO Karen Keith, a teleprompter spin doctor and vodoo Vision 2025 Dialogue switch doctor for the Billy Lafortune administration. You know, her Republican buddy who is the current attorney for the Tulsa Housing Authority, another one of Tulsa's anti-public ABCs or Trusts,  who is pushing the Admiral and Yale assisted living center for the mentally ill and chronically homeless.

I expect KK will avoid this issue like the plague, there's a cemetery in that closet, she won't go near it.

<center>
</center>
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom. Ars Longa, Vita Brevis!
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 03:20:40 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by cks511

Dear Ms. Keith,

Thank you for your seven paragraph letter personally addressed to me AND the glossy insert extolling Vision, Experience, Integrity.  Wow! The buzz words!  I'm amazed at the depth and breadth!  Are you sure this was meant for me?

But what's this???  An envelope?  Oh my!  You want money from little ole me?  Sorry Ms. Keith I happen to know you've already collected more than I make in a year.  And, you've received those funds from Tulsa's wealthiest elite.   It's laughable that you already want my money before you are elected.  I'm sure you will come after more IF you are elected. Oh, and what this?  I have to put my own stamp on it? Wow!  

Ms. Keith you will not be receiving my money.  You will, however, be receiving a no vote from me.  Your mailing proves just how out of touch you are else, I would not have received this from you.    

Yours truly,

Carol Snyder

Send monopoly money....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org